[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
People used to do that. Cell phones get pre-ordered now so if you don't pre-order you likely ain't getting it.

That being said I take days off work for games but usually not a Tuesday unless it's a very special game to me. There's games like Fallout 4, Persona 5, Tales of Zestiria, Xenoblade, and Trails of Cold Steel that I really wanna play but I'm not taking off an outta place Tuesday just for them. If I don't have enough vacation time for the 4 day weekend I'm not bothering on any of those.

I took a day off for Metal Gear Solid 4 but I was way more hyped for that game than this one.

At this point there shouldn't be anybody left on this site that hasn't paid that $30 to Best Buy for GCU. Why buy off Amazon then?
I keep telling people about GCU and they never listen. Its usually the same response too, "What I look like paying $30 to save $12" as if they only plan on buying one game in 2 years. I been eating off the additional $10 gift cards too. I got a couple games on release day for $38.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At this point there shouldn't be anybody left on this site that hasn't paid that $30 to Best Buy for GCU. Why buy off Amazon then?
I don't really buy games on the 1st Day anymore to be honest, and I was holding out with this one because I was trying to see if I could get it early.

Last game I bought full price was Hardline which came out months ago. After MGS5 drops, I don't even know when I'll be getting another game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't really buy games on the 1st Day anymore to be honest, and I was holding out with this one because I was trying to see if I could get it early.

Last game I bought full price was Hardline which came out months ago. After MGS5 drops, I don't even know when I'll be getting another game.
The discount applies to ALL the games regardless of how long they've been out. %20 off new games(unopened - not previously owned) and %10 off of used games.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
stolen from the gaf said:
55E454D34F1E0D0024

Example of in game FOB pricing

FSFEkLy.jpg

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Gamefly shipped this morning. Was kinda surprised I forgot this was coming out; figured I was gonna get Infamous or something.
Do I need to have played that demo in order to get into this or nah?