[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamestop better say something today :mjcry:

I'm a take a long nap and when I wake up it better say shipped or some shyt :mjcry:

*have to watch/listen to this nikka @Mowgli playing the shyt outta his two fukking days straight* :mjcry:
Mine still says open :mjcry:its gonna burn my soul if I don't get that stupid plastic arm.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm still thinking that it won't arrive until the 2nd. I picked one day delivery but I'm thinking it ships on the actual release day. I never preordered anything online to ship to my house. I'm pissed I didn't have the option to pick up in store.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamestop :francis:

Both my CE's have shipped but now im thinking about selling both of em. smh.
You serious? I'm gonna have to call them then and find out what the heck the status of my preorder is because there isn't any movement on mine. I'll freaking buy the game alone at bestbuy and get the arm on eBay or something later even though it would suck to have to go that route.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You serious? I'm gonna have to call them then and find out what the heck the status of my preorder is because there isn't any movement on mine. I'll freaking buy the game alone at bestbuy and get the arm on eBay or something later even though it would suck to have to go that route.

yea I bought one from amazon and another from best buy. they shipped late last night.

The CEs are fetching 150+ on ebay.

Heres everything in the CE:

Then the 1/2 arm :

Then the box itself (which is just cardboard, thought it would be some faux leather)

The bluray, sound track and game itself w/ map.

I just ordered the day one edition for pick this morning (had 50 dollars in gift cards) so Im gonna try and pick that up today. But the more I look at the CE, I dunno if its worth 85. especially if I can get ~150 for it.

Worst come to worst, I sell one/return it, keep one, and trade in my day one edition to best buy and break even. :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I should have this for PC tomorrow. Going to take some high quality images just to compare to the console version. Of course it'll look better but I want to see what this engine is capable of.
I pre-ordered on PS4 but got a 980 Ti and have the free Steam version too. Probably will play it on PC and return the PS4 version. Will buy a physical console copy when it's dirt cheap.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Exactly..I can tell dudes either dont get puzzy or have no life....

I personally pre-ordered and look forward to the game....but I have plenty to do till Tuesday...:mjlol:
I'm not judging them on their personal life, breh. I'm just wondering why they're wanting to play this game RIGHT NOW. I know most of them have to work today, so it's not like they are just laying around hoping and praying to play the game.

Smh. People stay assuming shyt about people they know nothing about. :snoop:
Yeah breh went to far with that one. I just thought it was weird that y'all want to go through all those hoops to play the game a day early

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I'm not judging them on their personal life, breh. I'm just wondering why they're wanting to play this game RIGHT NOW. I know most of them have to work today, so it's not like they are just laying around hoping and praying to play the game.

Yeah breh went to far with that one. I just thought it was weird that y'all want to go through all those hoops to play the game a day early

What other reason could it be...if you a grown man?

Its a videogame :mjlol:

Also if you are taking a day off and not getting paid while taking that day off to play this....you lost

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Well for me its that, and as I said earlier, im having second thoughts about the CE itself. So, it would be a win win for me. Sell both my CEs and make some extra cash, and get the game a day early. ill be out of town later this week for labor day weekend (you know, living life.)

So it would give me a lil extra time to play uninterrupted as I have grad school work to do as well.