[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What other reason could it be...if you a grown man?

Its a videogame :mjlol:

Also if you are taking a day off and not getting paid while taking that day off to play this....you lost
How does a person you never met, and never will meet, taking a day off bother you? You know there's people that camp outside for days for an iPhone on release day. It's corny but that's them. As long as they aren't out there making life difficult for other people I say do you. :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
yea I bought one from amazon and another from best buy. they shipped late last night.

The CEs are fetching 150+ on ebay.

Heres everything in the CE:

Then the 1/2 arm :

Then the box itself (which is just cardboard, thought it would be some faux leather)

The bluray, sound track and game itself w/ map.

I just ordered the day one edition for pick this morning (had 50 dollars in gift cards) so Im gonna try and pick that up today. But the more I look at the CE, I dunno if its worth 85. especially if I can get ~150 for it.

Worst come to worst, I sell one/return it, keep one, and trade in my day one edition to best buy and break even. :yeshrug:

That arm looks so disrespectfully small it ain't even funny. In other news I just got the ups tracking email showing the game arriving to my house tomorrow between 12 and 4 pm. #winning

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
How does a person you never met, and never will meet, taking a day off bother you? You know there's people that camp outside for days for an iPhone on release day. It's corny but that's them. As long as they aren't out there making life difficult for other people I say do you. :yeshrug:

Taking a day of does not bother me....taking a day off and not getting paid for that day off is the problem.....

Only time that is acceptable is emergencies

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That arm looks so disrespectfully small it ain't even funny. In other news I just got the ups tracking email showing the game arriving to my house tomorrow between 12 and 4 pm. #winning

Yea man, after seeing what other countries got (Japan got full sized arm, Europe got Shinawaka Steel book, and Special edition PS4) its been making me look at our CE kinda side ways.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:dame: get mad at other men wanting to play a video game, brehs.
Not getting mad about that. Just was flabbergasted at why brehs didn't want to wait until Tuesday. I mean you guys have waited years for this game and you just have 1 more day to wait. I mean maybe y'all are just more hype about it than I am.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So you think waiting in line for an iPohne is corny...but I cant think what I want for nikkas bending backwards for a videogame?..:mjlol:
You can certainly think what you want. It's just funny to me that a man is occupying that much space in his mind with the actions of other men he doesn't even know.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You can certainly think what you want. It's just funny to me that a man is occupying that much space in his mind with the actions of other men he doesn't even know.

Mann keep it movin....people can think what they want......and you lame for thinking you taking a higher ground when you acknowledged you think its corny when people wait in line for phones

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People used to do that. Cell phones get pre-ordered now so if you don't pre-order you likely ain't getting it.

That being said I take days off work for games but usually not a Tuesday unless it's a very special game to me. There's games like Fallout 4, Persona 5, Tales of Zestiria, Xenoblade, and Trails of Cold Steel that I really wanna play but I'm not taking off an outta place Tuesday just for them. If I don't have enough vacation time for the 4 day weekend I'm not bothering on any of those.

I took a day off for Metal Gear Solid 4 but I was way more hyped for that game than this one.
I guess, I'll just cop off Amazon.
:francis:
At this point there shouldn't be anybody left on this site that hasn't paid that $30 to Best Buy for GCU. Why buy off Amazon then?

Daps
Reppin
Never preordering CE shyt from Gamestop again unless I can pick it up in the store on release day. fukkboys charged me for the CE last week and it is FINALLY being shipped out today. It's UPS Ground so I don't expect to see it till Friday.:why: Luckily the GAWDS of amazon have my release day copy on the way now. :whew: