Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I had the Metal Gear Rising Cyborg Ninja wallpaper on my galaxy tab since october 2012 and didn't even realize it was grey fox the whole damn time :wow:

I just thought it was some alternative art for the game, nothing on this level

Can't wait for this game

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was so hyped for this game I said I wouldn't play any demos or view anymore trailers cuz I didn't want to spoil the experience... I wanted my first spin with this piff to feel like my first piece of pu$$y, sacred.

but I fukked up :noah: I gave in to the temptation and played the demo :sadbron:

Now DMC is ruined!

I actually shelved the sh!t after playing MGR demo. Don't get me wrong DMC is cool and all but holding R2/L2 to use weapons and being forced to use said weapons I don't even like is an annoying ass gimmick. And after playing the dynamic and fluid combat of MGR it got me looking at DMC like I just copped a 4.0 instead of a 4.6

Daps
Reppin
NYC
are you on the 360? if so how do you parry? do you click down the L-pad + (X) or do you just move the L-pad in a direction + (X)? I was beastin thru the demo till I came across RoboWolf and got my ass whipped 4x before I quit.

Anyway nothing really moved me in this demo but it's MGS, getting this of the strength of name alone (unlike others MGS deserves to have this status it never disappoints)

ps3

I pressed towards the enemy + square (or light attack). I think if you do it just before you get hit you'll stun them and if you do it a lil early you just block the attack. I think the whole purpose of the fight is to kinda tutorial you into learning how to parry cuz robo kept poppin off about it...

it was kinda funny how I beat him cuz after I stunned him, I caught him with the slo mo slice n dice in mid air and basically kept him there slicin till he said uncle

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I was so hyped for this game I said I wouldn't play any demos or view anymore trailers cuz I didn't want to spoil the experience... I wanted my first spin with this piff to feel like my first piece of pu$$y, sacred.

but I fukked up :noah: I gave in to the temptation and played the demo :sadbron:

Now DMC is ruined!

I actually shelved the sh!t after playing MGR demo. Don't get me wrong DMC is cool and all but holding R2/L2 to use weapons and being forced to use said weapons I don't even like is an annoying ass gimmick. And after playing the dynamic and fluid combat of MGR it got me looking at DMC like I just copped a 4.0 instead of a 4.6

Im mad i watched the boss fight video and hope those arent all the bosses in the game. Im going to not play the demo at all n just have dead space hold me till it gets here.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
So much want :noah: putting in my gamestop preorder today!!!
YNHr1.jpg

MGRGSEcyborg_bonusLG.jpg

1357425386_9019_1.jpg

:blessed:

:salute:
Yea. I already preordered at GameStop and Amazon (Inferno skin). Just gonna return one after I cop. I think Kojima said he wanted to use Grey Fox instead of Raiden but he was outnumbered in his vote.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I literally haven't played shyt for months and this demo is going to make me buy it at full price

:wtf:
:noah:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:salute:
Yea. I already preordered at GameStop and Amazon (Inferno skin). Just gonna return one after I cop. I think Kojima said he wanted to use Grey Fox instead of Raiden but he was outnumbered in his vote.
Inferno skin :gladbron: *Google's this shyt*
Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance_2012_12-04-12_006.jpg

Edit: I think I'll pass on this :whoa: I'm good with the cyborg ninja skin lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
By the time I get this game I'll be flawless with the combos. I'm getting so good at the demo that the average henchman only lasts about 2 seconds. Sometimes it's all 3 of em at a time in 2 seconds.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That boss kicked my ass until I learned how to parry.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/tjqpvLMyNKc]METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE | Amazon Inferno Armor Trailer - YouTube[/ame]