Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I really not feeling this game. Not really a fan of, this is how you play this, type of games. Plus they ruined Raiden's happy ending.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: @ these dudes in the GOW thread trying to say this game looks like shyt compared to Ascension?
this game looks less epic and high profile come on it's not even close. This is more comparable to ninja gaiden and dmc than GOW. GOW has the blockbuster look and feel.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

this game looks less epic and high profile come on it's not even close. This is more comparable to ninja gaiden and dmc than GOW. GOW has the blockbuster look and feel.
:shaq2:

Sony fanboy speak for "Sony made the game so I'm gonna dikkride it, no matter how much it looks the same as the last 10 GOW games"

:troll:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

How the fukk could you play this demo and come to this conclusion that this game won't be epic?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the only issue i have with this game is that the bodies disappear too fast after you cut them down...i like to see the evidence of my carnage :ahh:....but other than that shyt is fukking dope

It's for the best man.

NG2 left the bodies and that game had some major framerate problems.

But that's my broken action adventure game
:to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk could you play this demo and come to this conclusion that this game won't be epic?

...I didn't say this game won't be epic, I said this game in comparison isn't on the same scale as a typical God of War game. It's like someone trying to compare GTA V and Sleeping Dogs and it's just plain old obvious that GTA V looks like a bigger and badder game. MGR:R probably will be a classic but from the demo it felt like a 8/8.5 ish game to me.

Also GOW's combat system is not as intricate as this one is but GOW has other things going for it in gameplay such as awesome fatalities, huge scale battles with colossus size monsters and amazing cg like graphics that just makes up a cohesive enthralling experience. This game is more for nikkas who like to press up and square to parry and unleash a 15 hit combo while dodging and countering 5 other dumb ai. Basically this game will be the vanquish of action games and GOW the uncharted of action game-both action games but different style.