Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I live for games like this.

Beat the robot dog on the first try but he aaaaaalmost had me, till I started parrying the shyt out his bytch ass.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I can air out the dog with only getting hit once or twice. That combo with the tail has me :whew: when crowding him but the other moves are easy to parry. How/When you parry is important because a good one leaves him vulnerable for an attack, while a decent one just makes sure you don't get hit.

iCJFJD4Bgi7P9.gif

Do I gotta pre-order to get grey fox?! I need that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can air out the dog with only getting hit once or twice. That combo with the tail has me :whew: when crowding him but the other moves are easy to parry. How/When you parry is important because a good one leaves him vulnerable for an attack, while a decent one just makes sure you don't get hit.

iCJFJD4Bgi7P9.gif

:dwillhuh:

Stinky Diver

Daps
Breh, let me find out hes got his own moves. Imagine using stealth camo with him :damn:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

iCJFJD4Bgi7P9.gif

:gladbron:

Stinky Diver

Daps
Found out you need to pre-order at Gamestop and its not grey fox himself but just a skin for raiden :beli:

Still coppin.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

iCJFJD4Bgi7P9.gif

My nikka deciphered the whole gameplay already :damn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

iCJFJD4Bgi7P9.gif

So much want :noah: putting in my gamestop preorder today!!!
YNHr1.jpg

MGRGSEcyborg_bonusLG.jpg

1357425386_9019_1.jpg

Gamestop Pre-Order Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and receive the Exclusive "Cyborg Ninja skin" and the devastating "Fox Blade"!
Assume the identity of legendary Cyborg Ninja from the original METAL GEAR SOLID, along with the powerful Fox Blade, exclusive to GameStop. Become one of the most iconic characters from the MGS universe, while wielding the devastating Fox Blade, annihilating everything in your path!
:blessed:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I live for games like this.

Beat the robot dog on the first try but he aaaaaalmost had me, till I started parrying the shyt out his bytch ass.

are you on the 360? if so how do you parry? do you click down the L-pad + (X) or do you just move the L-pad in a direction + (X)? I was beastin thru the demo till I came across RoboWolf and got my ass whipped 4x before I quit.

Anyway nothing really moved me in this demo but it's MGS, getting this of the strength of name alone (unlike others MGS deserves to have this status it never disappoints)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
are you on the 360? if so how do you parry? do you click down the L-pad + (X) or do you just move the L-pad in a direction + (X)? I was beastin thru the demo till I came across RoboWolf and got my ass whipped 4x before I quit.

Anyway nothing really moved me in this demo but it's MGS, getting this of the strength of name alone (unlike others MGS deserves to have this status it never disappoints)

When you see that red flash hold the L-pad towards the enemy and press X right before the attack, if you do it right you'll parry and he'll be wide open to attack. If you're a little late with it Raiden will just block.

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlT9DKjRrr0]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - New Long Gameplay Trailer [MetalGearSolidTV.com] - YouTube[/ame]

:gladbron:

New gameplay video. Some parts are old, but some new stuff too.

This might fukk around and be a classic.