Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Awesome boss fights, Awesome moves, awesome jaw dropping moments. Dont know what action games you're playing. O yea, you waitin on poker to drop. fukk outta here.
Bruh, why are you so angry birdish right now "Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
I know you like these types of games, are you still upset that Bayonetta (which was made by this same team) was so horrible on the ps3 :leon:
Once you realize that, make sure you act right when I see you enjoying this game over XBL
Or will your fanboyism have you playing the inferior version yet again...

shut yo ass up you know damn well if they showed that shyt being played with the Kinect ya bum ass would've been all over it!

:umad:
If they showed that shyt :wtf:
Not sure what your dumbass is talking about, but the demo is out
I played it, have you? I said what I felt after playing it.. thought it was awesome at first... but I turned it off before I finished the demo
I'm not really into unpolished ideas (no pun intended)
Ninja Gaiden and NG2.. the way the game was set up, :ohlawd:
This game, it seemed to be more open. And imo that isn't a good idea or lets say a "better" idea than a more linear experience for this type of game.
You get too open, and your entering dynasty warrior territory

I'm not exactly sure where this game lays, but to me I didn't put the game down with the urge to play it again. Not the actual gameplay. Only the sword mode, how cool that is/was. But I'm good a seeing things others dont
You'll see what I'm talking about in time, or I may be incorrect on what I think this game will turn into. Lets hope I'm wrong :shake:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you like these types of games, are you still upset that Bayonetta (which was made by this same team) was so horrible on the ps3 :leon:
Once you realize that, make sure you act right when I see you enjoying this game over XBL

I played it, have you? I said what I felt after playing it.. thought it was awesome at first... but I turned it off before I finished the demo
This game, it seemed to be more open. And imo that isn't a good idea or lets say a "better" idea than a more linear experience for this type of game.

I'm not exactly sure where this game lays, but to me I didn't put the game down with the urge to play it again. Not the actual gameplay. Only the sword mode, how cool that is/was. But I'm good a seeing things others dont
You'll see what I'm talking about in time, or I may be incorrect on what I think this game will turn into. Lets hope I'm wrong :shake:

I could've sworn when this game was revealed they showed it playing on a Kinect.

Anyway just finished playing the demo and it was pretty tight. At first I wasn't feeling it but after I got to the wolf boss It sort of clicked. I wish the camera behaved more and that a lock on feature could be implemented.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk THIS GAME ON THE REAL

I had trouble with that fukking wolf but I got him by repeatedly pushing up and square to parry. The parry seems to have a long animation so you can do it like a split second before the attack hits you. Then just rush it and get as many hits in(hold R1 to run) that's how I beat it. Took me like 6 tries.

havoc00

Pro
Daps

I had trouble with that fukking wolf but I got him by repeatedly pushing up and square to parry. The parry seems to have a long animation so you can do it like a split second before the attack hits you. Then just rush it and get as many hits in(hold R1 to run) that's how I beat it. Took me like 6 tries.

i hurt my hand punching shyt cause of this :beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

It was horrible because it wasnt done by the team that made the game. Makes sense to me.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
type d controls feel more natural to me, that default threw me for a second. right stick controlling the sword is :scusthov:

parrying at the right time :ohlawd:

ninja run into slide attack into blade time into :gladbron:

pure piff.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

i didnt even worry about the parry shyt cuz i didnt realize it was "up" and square til my energy was mad low...i beat it my first try tho cuz i had that health and shyt plus i was running my ass off then doing that trip kick move to knock that bytch on its ass and fuk it up.....if thats a early boss fight i can just imagine this shyt being on some asura's wrath type craziness, which i fukkin luv

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wasn't sure what to make of this game when they announced it and it wasn't even on my radar a few weeks ago. Now, it's a first day cop. :rambo:

I know it's not canon, but still a new Metal Gear. :blessed:

The game comes out Feb 19th in case some of you weren't aware.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Demo seemed cool, but one big disappointment for me is the fact that you can't run/jump/flip off walls. If you're gonna be a bad ass ninja you should be doing back flips and kicking people. Also a block/dodge button would have been nice. I'll wait to see more before I buy it

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
This demo was fukking dope wasnt planning on getting this shyt but god dammit this game will be crazy :lawd:

:childplease: at u nigas who struggling with that wolf....died once then came back and merked that shyt without barely being hit.. i already feel like a

pro at this game :win:

that sliding kick combined with the blade mode though :ohlawd: body parts flying everywhere and shyt :whew: