Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first metal gear game I played was MGS 4. I feel like I missed out on so much :sadcam:

:mindblown: seriously? damn, you missed out totally mfer.

MSG 1 is sh!tty on MGS4, Part 2 was solid but not the best, MSG 3 was great game. MS4 kinda disappointed.

Why don't you buy Metal Gear Solid HD collection?

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just played the demo. Kinda short but shyt is piff.

Took a few tries to beat that cyborg dog, but I'm sold. Looks like I'll cop this. :ehh:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The boss fight in the demo was crack, I'm sold on the game. I'm liking the gameplay a lot.

Wish it had a little more stealth elements though, can you even press up against a wall, look out from a wall?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i punched my wall cause of that fukking wolf boss with the buzz saw, fukk this and its shytty perry system

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
afbr6c.gif

:gladbron:

The combat in this game is way deeper than I expected. Alot of MG purists are :wtb: @ this game. I think this game is going to be an underappreciated gem.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The demo was piff, played it at school today. shyt reminds me of DMC 3 for some reason, parrying that fukking dog bot was a bytch. Definitely picking up and my wallet gonna be giving me the :stopitslime:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
afbr6c.gif

:gladbron:

The combat in this game is way deeper than I expected. Alot of MG purists are :wtb: @ this game. I think this game is going to be an underappreciated gem.

Yeah, but I'm not sold just yet. It is cool how much control you have over the blade n shyt. But I turned it off before I finished it because I got bored/annoyed with it :yeshrug:

Like, I don't think I wanna spend 15+hours doing what I did in the demo.
Cuz the wow factor on any game wears off, then what are you left with?
Doing the same moves would get stale quick. I'm gonna hold off til I see more..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but I'm not sold just yet. It is cool how much control you have over the blade n shyt. But I turned it off before I finished it because I got bored/annoyed with it :yeshrug:

Awesome boss fights, Awesome moves, awesome jaw dropping moments. Dont know what action games you're playing. O yea, you waitin on poker to drop. fukk outta here.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Doing the same moves would get stale quick. I'm gonna hold off til I see more..

shut yo ass up you know damn well if they showed that shyt being played with the Kinect ya bum ass would've been all over it!

:umad: