VR mission 004 with Sam is cheap as fukk

:beli:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...

I've been on this 004 VR Mission on the Sam DLC for days now.

:snoop:

Cheapest bullshyt ever in life with how random the offscreen 1 hit kill strikes get you. But I can't just give up, because of how cheated I feel most of the time I take the L.

:wow:

It's bullshyt

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I beat the Jetstream Sam DLC earlier and I must say, that VR004 and Armstrong were bullshyt on Revengeance difficulty.

:beli:

shyt literally took a nikka days (would play for some hours, and have to comeback another time) to beat Sam's 4th VR Mission and then the last boss fight. Hell, I forgot what it's like to play as Raiden now since I was running with Sam for the last week now.

:damn:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Like I said before, I started the game new since I had an issue with one of the datastores and I am playing on Very Hard again. It's actually way easier this time around. For instance, the first Metal Gear Ray battle on Very Hard only took me 5 min. I can't believe how easier the game is. Probably because I beat Very Hard already. I guess Revengeance Mode won't be that hard if I've gotten that damn good. Anyway, due to the cutting gameplay of the game. I now play this game very differently in order to keep things fresh. Basically I behead as much as possible. This is actually kind of difficult sometimes because the enemies move so fast and my sword is so powerful I risk fukking nikkas up before I can behead them but with the right timing I've gotten really good at it. Plus I play sensitivity vertical and horizontal on level 10 (the fastest) this way I can behead more than one enemy at the same time with ONE stroke then with the second, line the slice up just right to slice the hitboxes for both of their energy thingies at the same time. F*CKING GANGSTA SAMURAI SH!T B!TCH!!!!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Played Revengeance last night. It's like Very Hard Mode except the enemies hit harder. One hit by Metal Gear Ray and it's game over.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yoooo!!! anybody beat the last boss on hard? cuz im starting to give up hope :sadcam: its like i'll get dude health down to 140% and i'll have 100% health then he'll throw that shyt at me and i can nvr cut the 2nd piece :snoop:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps