Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Never been a fan of the MGS games but I heard this was more straight ahead scifi/action so I bought it for $20 awhile back. Need to try it out soon but I'm still trying to finish up Assassin's Creed: Rogue.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I suck a parrying. I'm on the Sam battle. I only just jump when he attacks, then I hit him. It's time consuming.

To be clear on parrying, do you have to do it for EVERY new attack? Like if he does a 3 hit combo in one motion I have to parry it 3 times?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I suck a parrying. I'm on the Sam battle. I only just jump when he attacks, then I hit him. It's time consuming.

To be clear on parrying, do you have to do it for EVERY new attack? Like if he does a 3 hit combo in one motion I have to parry it 3 times?

Do you mean perfect parrying or normal parrying? You can parry like 2secs before a attack hits :francis:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I meant do I have to press the button for every new move he does. I parry once, hold it, but as soon as he does a new move in his combo he gets me.

You have to do it for every hit. It's not blocking but its so easy its like blocking. Theres no timing

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If this came out for Switch it would be 720p docked and undocked, dynamic scaling down to 540p in portable mode. Would only have around 30 fps although 360 gets around to 60 fps.

I womder if the reason we haven’t heard about Bayonetta for Switch yet is due to the same technical issues prevalent in the nvidia shield version since it and the Switch share the same Tegra X1 chip although Switch version has less power output available to conserve battery.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Just finished the game (I know I’m late.)

Wow... short but sweet. I had fun from start to finish. Are there any games similar to this one as a sequel seems unlikely?