Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Kodie...Should we make this the official MGR game thread?

:ld:

I made another thread but that's more of a comparison joint.

:yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's your set up breh? Looks pretty clean. What speaker set is that?

I only got to play the game for like 15 mins. yesterday, just the tutorial and piece of the first level (got to the missile hopping segment). Game looks pretty good and plays smoothly, but I can't say that I'm blown away or anything yet. Also, for some reason, y'all fools had me believing this game was really hard even on normal, so I'm restarting on hard, lol.

:russ: that's the same one I have!

Oops, nah I actually have this joint.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002C73WRW/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Amazon.com: Onkyo SKS-HT870 Home Theater Speaker System: Electronics[/ame]
I was wondering why you didn't have the tower speakers up, but didn't even think about it til I got home.

Anyways, ramped up the difficulty last night and yeah, that seemed to make a bit more of a difference to me. Loving the game now. Just got the Bo staff, word to Donatello. Game does remind me a lot of Ninja Gaiden and in most ways a bit better, except I find myself really wishing for the wall run. It kinda doesn't even make sense that there isn't one, considering that not only his Raiden obviously designed like a ninja, but he also wall runs in cut scenes all the time.

Y'all catch the lil NG opening Easter egg at the start off mission 2?:youngsabo: Pretty funny too considering Kamiya and Itagaki's rivalry. :heh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
yes suhhh......

2uhomlc.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Collectors Edition high frequency blade with the electricity shooting through it
got my 4 year old like :gladbron: "that's neato!":wtf::krs: "its amazing" :ooh: "thats beautiful "
IMAG0375_zps95029dbe.jpg
[/IMG]
Her reaction had me dying lol.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I started my Very Hard run a few days ago, and some of this shyt is just :wow:

I didn't do a New Game+ so I had to start from scratch. First Skill I bought was the evade... I can't be out there without that shyt. Just made it to the part where you reach Denver. The Grad boss fight had me like WTF with the 2 mechs spamming projectiles and taking hella damage before they went down. I knew I just had to drop one of them and it would be curtains for the other after that... but damn, it's difficult to do when you have shyt flying at you from every direction. shyt took it back to NG2 with the rocket spam

I'm not looking forward to that Monsoon fight that's coming up, and I'm definitely using Repair Paste on this shyt now.

Also, the Mastiffs are WAY tougher on Very Hard. It's to the point now where I get my MGS on on some parts where I see 3 of them and sneak past that section. Fighting 3 of those goons at once...

:whew:

Dog Holiday

Daps
Reppin
Stockport England
Collectors Edition high frequency blade with the electricity shooting through it
got my 4 year old like :gladbron: "that's neato!":wtf::krs: "its amazing" :ooh: "thats beautiful "
IMAG0375_zps95029dbe.jpg
[/IMG]
Her reaction had me dying lol.

Wow you actually paid for that shyt ? :scusthov:

I hope your invested in order to sell at a later date.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wow you actually paid for that shyt ? :scusthov:

I hope your invested in order to sell at a later date.
Got rid of some games I wasnt playing anymore broke about even :manny:
If its a game or series I really like I grab the collectors or limited
joint.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Made it to Marshal's HQ on Very Hard. Gonna try and finish this run today.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just got this game on saturday and started playing yesterday. I only got to the part where you fight blade wolf, but he's giving me the business. I dont know what to do, cuz its hard to focus on him when he's running around so fast.

also, I have fought like 3 or 4 bosses already and barely any regular enemies in order to practice my skills. I wonder why they start you on all these bosses before you really even know how to play. :why:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I just got this game on saturday and started playing yesterday. I only got to the part where you fight blade wolf, but he's giving me the business. I dont know what to do, cuz its hard to focus on him when he's running around so fast.

also, I have fought like 3 or 4 bosses already and barely any regular enemies in order to practice my skills. I wonder why they start you on all these bosses before you really even know how to play. :why:

Those 3-4 "bosses" weren't really bosses, that's why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.