Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
fukk some of ya'll are dumb. It ain't 5 hours fool. I doubt any of you will be able to spend 5 hours on it total and beat it. 5 hours is the actual completion time.

I doubt some of you would even be able to beat it in 5 hours on easy.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The playtime is stupid. I was just playing for at least 4 hours and my time read 1:48

:heh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The movement, the depth of the combat system, the fluidity, the boss fights, the cutscenes...

:whew:

This game is piff.

Ninja Runnin' on these hoes

:wow:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So... I'm playing this game on my first play through on Hard without using any of the paste that you pick up around the stages to heal yourself.

It hasn't been that difficult to do, because of the Zan-Datsu technique that you can get out of combos to replenish your energy.

But brehs I almost cracked and used a health item when I fought Monsoon :wow:

:damn:
That Boss tripped me out. I would have beaten him easily with paste though, but damn it took me a minute without it.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

That's your set up breh? Looks pretty clean. What speaker set is that?

I only got to play the game for like 15 mins. yesterday, just the tutorial and piece of the first level (got to the missile hopping segment). Game looks pretty good and plays smoothly, but I can't say that I'm blown away or anything yet. Also, for some reason, y'all fools had me believing this game was really hard even on normal, so I'm restarting on hard, lol.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004O0TREC/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Amazon.com: Onkyo HT-S5400 7.1-Channel Home Theater System: Electronics[/ame]

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they gonna release DLC for this game.....

Metal Gear Rising DLC includes robot dog missions, Solid Snake as a sword | Joystiq

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance was already pretty crazy, being a sci-fi character action game about a cyborg cutting people up into pieces, based on a military stealth game. New DLC announced by developer Platinum Games brings the insanity into uncomfortable new levels.

For example, "VR19: Unarmed Combat Training" contains side-scrolling, unarmed brawling gameplay. That's part of 30 new VR missions, including one set in a dark room. These are the PS3-exclusive missions we'll be getting in North America.

"Soul of the Snake" is a special wooden sword ... that speaks in Solid Snake's voice when used. "Passionate feelings are alive and well for the cardboard," according to the Google Translation of Platinum's post. We'd translate it more naturally, but that's too wonderful to change.

The second announced DLC puts you in the shoes of enemy cyborg, and sneering jerk, Jetstream Sam. And the third DLC lets you play as LQ-84i ... the robot dog. Platinum didn't offer a timeframe for these, except for the DLC missions due in Japan in April, and noted that all the images were of content currently under development. All we know is that Platinum won't be accused of saving cut content from the main game for DLC, since we don't know where that "and now you're the Blood Wolf" chapter would have fit in.