Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Its great to see this game getting praise...when it was first announced MGS Rising, the internets was shytting all over it. Glad to see the tables have turned :yes:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could someone explain how to consistently pull off a parry i mean goddamn !

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The variety of enemies looks challenging and promising

:lawd:

More piff for the brehtheren :ahh:
:myman:

I already paid for my copy at Best Buy yal

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Could someone explain how to consistently pull off a parry i mean goddamn !

It's not that tricky, once you realize that there's no block button to pull it off.

:pachaha:

I kind of like that though, because it just encourages you to continue to move and attack seamlessly.

A successful parry has to be timed perfectly in order to stun your opponent, if not perfect, then Raiden blocks the incoming attack. When you see an attack just move the stick toward it and hit the light attack button and you should be good once you get the timing/rhythm down.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you're on the fence about which console to get this on, this may help you...

Metal Gear Rising Gets Exclusive VR Missions on PS3 – PlayStation Blog

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is, in essence, a best of both worlds. Combining the top-notch action expected from the over-the-top experts at PlatinumGames combined with the deep storytelling and rich narrative of Kojima Productions, it plays to all its strengths. It is a return to form for some, with such classic Metal Gear appearances like Codec calls, Metal Gear Ray, High Frequency Blades and the titular character, Raiden, but infused with new elements like new villains, new allies, and the much-anticipated Blade Mode (try it out now in the demo available on PSN).

But what I’m excited to unveil today should be an old favorite for any Metal Gear fan, PlayStation-exclusive DLC VR Missions! Adding 30 all-new missions to the game, featuring that classic VR/Virtual Reality look inspired by the original Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions, the pack is pure, uncut gameplay that pushes Raiden’s Cyborg body to its limits.

Featuring a mix of combat training, tactical maneuvering, stealth-based approaches and more, these missions will both provide practice in which to hone your skills in original stages not seen the in the game’s campaign, and feature an eclectic mix of challenges that any veteran of METAL GEAR SOLID 2: Substance or METAL GEAR SOLID: VR Missions would come to expect. And, in an interesting twist, you’ll be able to take control of the much loved/hated Dwarf Gekko in the VR Missions.

I look forward to seeing your best combos and highest scores on our official MGR Facebook page and Twitter page! And don’t forget to take the blade into your hand and Cut What You Will, starting February 19th!
Pre-order now and receive the exclusive Cyborg Ninja skin!

:ohlawd:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
If you're on the fence about which console to get this on, this may help you...
But what I’m excited to unveil today should be an old favorite for any Metal Gear fan, PlayStation-exclusive DLC VR Missions!
Kaz_Hirai_winning.png

:ohlawd:

Sorry....had to do it. :youngsabo:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Second time I fought that boss man was he easy.

They could of at least let us access hard mode for the demo smh. Will be preordering soon tho.