Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I posted that one a few pages back, but didn't watch it because I don't want to spoil any of the boss fights.

:lolbron:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody wanna trade DLC codes? I pre-ordered from Best Buy but I want that Inferno Suit that Amazon people are getting...

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^^^

Anybody interested?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
mgrr26u2g.jpg
Bad news friends. That total play time doesnt bode well. Supposedly this is end game. HOpefully, not.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That play time bothers me. I hope thats some clever way of showing time actually spent playing the game not counting dying and continues.

I doubt that's how much time it'll take for the average person to beat it, probably more like 10-12 hours actually in front of your game system.

People put up 3 hr playtimes or less on MGS1 from what I remember, I don't think most of us only sat down with the game that long to beat it though.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's short, but I plan on playing this multiple times and with all of the VR missions, I'm sure this game will have plenty of replay value for me.

I don't care about the game on Normal mode either, and I've read that this game has 5 difficulty settings. Now, the true testament of how well this game will be to me is how long it takes to acquire an S Rank on every stage on the Hardest Difficulty.

:manny:

I'm going to try and Plat this game brehs

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's short, but I plan on playing this multiple times and with all of the VR missions, I'm sure this game will have plenty of replay value for me.

I don't care about the game on Normal mode either, and I've read that this game has 5 difficulty settings. Now, the true testament of how well this game will be to me is how long it takes to acquire an S Rank on every stage on the Hardest Difficulty.

I'm going to try and Plat this game brehs

This is true. The game play length will probably extend if you play on a more challenging difficulty.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is true. The game play length will probably extend if you play on a more challenging difficulty.

They're saying that it could be after 1 act.

I'm reading that this is probably after dude skipped all the cutscenes, codecs, and didn't explore shyt or learn any of the upgrade/combos (hence his wack scores across the board)...

First review gave the game a 9. And here's some more piff that dropped today:
:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator: