Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I can't stress enough the importance of shaving brehs. It's the summer. It's hot. Don't let that sweat fester in them hairs.

Ain't no women ever complained about some powdered balls (don't ask me how)

Smellin barber shop fresh :smugfavre:

24695-DEFAULT-L.jpg

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
What deodorant are y'all using? I'm on that right guard sport - no spray.

As a teenager I used to use the spray and that shyt NEVER worked. Switched to that stick in college and never went back. Shave those pits too man. Nothing worse than sweaty pits.

:blessed:
I switch between Speed Stick 24/7 and Dove for Men

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cleaning up your diet and exercising will have you're skin looking :blessed:. I know it's not groundbreaking advice, but it works.

Essential Oils are great as well.
Realest eish ever. Its all good and well having these products, if your diet is shiit it will show in your body. What you eat and drink is the foundation of all this

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
[QUOTE="Ziploc, post: 14640289, member: 17095"

pour_homme_125ml_edt.jpg

The GOAT male fragrances..grown and sexy..some are hard to get a hold of but you will get that 180* from women that walk past you 100%..[/QUOTE]

Kiton was my signature scent for a long time

Daps
Also ya'll boys need to invest in a tongue scraper, just going over the tongue with your toothbrush wont cut it

Brehs. Dont neglect that belly button no homo. I just cleaned mine for the first time in over a year probably and :scust: it was not pleasant. It's a part of the body a lot of people forget about. Some people never clean that shyt out. Last thing you want is a chick proceeding down your torso to do the damn thing, she passes by the area, catches a wiff, and hits you with that
thinking.gif
underrated posts.

heed thy words brehs!

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I don't have a beard trimmer/clips because I only get a neck beard atm, but how do you guys avoid getting razor bumps?

Also how do y'all stay smelling fresh? I have a slight body odor and sweating problem tbh:manny: but I'm getting real tired of it. No homo but a good smelling guy is a lot more attractive so I'm tryina step up my game.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Deodorant Stick
_5669081.jpg

Colognes on rotation are:
41Isb-tLj6L._SL300_.jpg

81JqKxA1R8L._SY355_.jpg

Whoever said dont do anything to your beard is wrong. Use Following:

Wash 1-2 times a week:
billyjealousy_beardwash_900x900.jpg

Oil everyday and wax for a clean shape and comb.

oil.wax1.jpg

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
*subs*

Shouts out to my brehs who talked up the black soap, ACV, and Coconut Oil working wonders on the skin in a previous thread...Swear its been less than 2 weeks but my face is legit clearing up and my tone is evening out to its natural almond complexion (:scust: @ them dark spots from previous pimples/razor bumps) and my hair is soft and shimmery as shyt daily!

Had a lil bout with athletes foot and after an acv/water soak and applying coconut oil daily (all within the same two weeks), its gone! :blessed:

This thread needs to stick around fellas!