Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I lived in Philadelphia I used to get these oils from the Sunis on Broad St or the African shops in Germantown

They came in these little glass tubes with a roller at the end

Does anyone know what I'm talking about :damn:

Can I find them online :damn:

If you live in Philly, can you send them to me :damn:

No cologne I buy even comes close to whatever was in those $5 tubes :to:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
product_462.jpg
ON THEM BALLS! :blessed:

And cool water cologne?

tumblr_mqe2tjAwyh1s0xsato1_500.gif

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs. Dont neglect that belly button no homo. I just cleaned mine for the first time in over a year probably and :scust: it was not pleasant. It's a part of the body a lot of people forget about. Some people never clean that shyt out. Last thing you want is a chick proceeding down your torso to do the damn thing, she passes by the area, catches a wiff, and hits you with that
thinking.gif

Too much coli realness for me...

FhbpIwh.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Brehs. Dont neglect that belly button no homo. I just cleaned mine for the first time in over a year probably and :scust: it was not pleasant. It's a part of the body a lot of people forget about. Some people never clean that shyt out. Last thing you want is a chick proceeding down your torso to do the damn thing, she passes by the area, catches a wiff, and hits you with that
thinking.gif
:dahell: you dont wash it when you shower?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
For those who don't want a dry, itchy beard...jojoba oil or coconut oil for your beard immediately after you shower while the hair is still wet. No need to spend 25-30 bucks for beard oil in a small bottle.

nice, i noticed a difference when using coconut oil on my face

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
My mother used to do this,it is an old custom from the days of cotton when slaves had to find ways to maintain hygiene.They used to collect ashes from cigars and use the ashes,mixed with some water to brush their teeth.It sounds and probably tastes like ashpaste but my mom and my aunts that did it had the whitest teeth i've ever seen.

Coconut oil with almond shell was my go to hair product as a child,it gives an really good sheen and my hairgrow was on fleek,after a a day or two you had to wash it of course but it kept it's glow and stayed soft.

It still amazes me how many cacs do not brush their tongue...

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
HYDRO-5-high-res-kopie-Large-509x1024.jpg

Best wet razor I've ever used..blades stay sharp and you can trim with it too

2nd place is this one..it has a trimming blade too and a small clipper.

wilkinson_sword_quattro.jpg