Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Swish coconut oil in your mouth for 20 min...it's a natural teeth whitener and it pulls bacteria out of your tooth contacts and kills bacteria on the soft surfaces ( gums, tongue, wall of the mouth) not to mention it clears skin (vit.e) and it freshens the mouth overall (still continue to brush, floss, and listerine/scope/crest rinse)

It will feel gross at first, but it's not bad it just tastes like coconut:ehh:

Last edited:

trix1234

Pro
Daps
My brehs.....any tips on how to stop having a shiny forehead...the shyt be irritating me the most

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
91xViV1FPiL._SY355_.jpg
just started using this a few weeks ago and I don't think I'll wash my body with anything else.

you can literally see the dirt leaving your body going down the drain after washing this off :wow:

any #beardgang brehs in here who knows how to help a spotty beard come in :lupe:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any brehs with eczema problems this combination has been working wonders on it for me, even better then the antibiotics I was prescribed at my dermatologist.

k2-_41a7c526-42f0-4bcc-9df5-ac06b6ca0d0f.v1.jpg

castor.jpg

take about a dime sized amount of cocoa butter and 3 drops of castor oil together and apply to the rash.

I even replaced the castor oil with tee tree oil and it also works well.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
And yall with them expensive ass colognes. I just cop some $5 fake Drakkar

410dI8fqZ7L._SY355_.jpg

from the local discount store and get 'nough compliments

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What is the best stuff to use to get waves?

You're going to get a variety of answers here bro. But the essentials are the same:
- brush
- du rag
- oil
- water

The way your barber cuts your hair will affect your waves. If you're just starting out, getting a light ceaser is a no no. Gotta keep it dark. Also you may need to ask your barber to cut with your hair as opposed to against it.

Also always apply oil, brush, and put on the du rag after you shower. Always. Do no let your hair dry out. We're black. You can't just throw a handful of water on that shyt and expect the same results.

Depending on the length of our hair, you have to know what type of brush to use.