Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Don't brush your teeth with baking soda, it's too abrasive it can lead to sensitivity

I'm a dentist

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Really? Is this true @Fun Sized Pyscho

What products do you recommend for your teeth and breath? @Sugarbush

I use Enamelon toothpaste (copped of Amazon)
Any toothpaste with the ADA seal is official, Enamelon doesn't have it but I like the results.

As far as breath, brush your teeth after every meal bro, gum is hard on your jaw joints as you get older

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Use St Ives scrub if you wanna exfoliate your eyeballs.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Brehs. Dont neglect that belly button no homo. I just cleaned mine for the first time in over a year probably and :scust: it was not pleasant. It's a part of the body a lot of people forget about. Some people never clean that shyt out. Last thing you want is a chick proceeding down your torso to do the damn thing, she passes by the area, catches a wiff, and hits you with that
thinking.gif

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Brehs. Dont neglect that belly button no homo. I just cleaned mine for the first time in over a year probably and :scust: it was not pleasant. It's a part of the body a lot of people forget about. Some people never clean that shyt out. Last thing you want is a chick proceeding down your torso to do the damn thing, she passes by the area, catches a wiff, and hits you with that
thinking.gif
Yo I use to play in my ex's belly button just on some silly shyt, I made the mistake of smelling that shyt one day. Jesus Christ
:mjcry:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yo I use to play in my ex's belly button just on some silly shyt, I made the mistake of smelling that shyt one day. Jesus Christ
:mjcry:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Yea man that shyt is no joke. Took me 5 qtips with soap and alcohol to clean it out last night. Hit it again this morning with more alcohol and it was stinging, so u know there were problems in there. It's all dead skin, dried up soap, and lint collecting in there. Dozens of bacteria.
Y'all have been warned

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I used that product. The powder keeps mi fresh and clean for the whole day. Don't worry the powder is for men. Noting is wrong with that, but I see where u coming from.

Do y'all fukk with balls lotion?

411rACitelL._SY400_.jpg

My cousin told mi it's a blessing for your balls. I might buy this product.

41cvs77RErL._SY400_.jpg

This too. :blessed:

That fresh balls lotion is the real deal.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Co-sigh on Million. I bought this Prada cologne at Macys which i love. But i got a sample of Million and it is amazing. Definitely my next buy. I was at a shorty crib this past weekend and she was loving the smell of this Prada cologne and she's not the first to mention it to me.
nd.31116.jpg

I have tried tons of colognes and Million is the only one that I consistently have women asking what cologne im wearin