Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Scalp
If you got dandruff, use this 2x a week...sometimes your dandruff can be caused by yeast like fungal, this helps kill it. Stay on top of it and you'll notice much less dandruff.
450.jpg

Only shampoo I can use tbh, Black soap used to work for my hair but it doesnt anymore for some reason, it just makes it even more flakey:yeshrug:

Body - Palmers Cocoa butter ['ll make the transition to using raw shea butter one day, but most times Palmers is more convenient and quicker]

palmers-cocoa-butter-lotion-en.jpg

Teeth
Sonicare DiamondClean
30977841847152p

74578011_0_640x640.jpg

244558-Colgate-MaxWhite-100ml-Toothpaste1.jpg

When I get some more money finna step up into my teeth whitening game and get some shyt done on my teeth e.g. braces again but right now that a toothpaste will have to do.

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What to use for my hair after a shower?
You guys making me think I should be using some natural shyt:jbhmm:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
wait you dont use toilet paper 1st before using a baby wipe:scust:

so you will take a wet shyt
then apply a wet wipe to it to clean it up

instead of using a dry toilet tissue to absorb it
then use a wet wipe

u disgusting:wow:

:what:

u dont even fukking make sense :mjlol:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Scalp
If you got dandruff, use this 2x a week...sometimes your dandruff can be caused by yeast like fungal, this helps kill it. Stay on top of it and you'll notice much less dandruff.
450.jpg

Only shampoo I can use tbh, Black soap used to work for my hair but it doesnt anymore for some reason, it just makes it even more flakey:yeshrug:

For my coli folk with thinning hair this will slow or may even stop MPB (male pattern baldness) if you use it correctly. The main ingredient Ketoconazole is clinically proven to reduce DHT in the scalp. In the japanese study the men would leave it in their hair overnight (moisten hair, lather shampoo, apply to hair). This shyt was out of stock for a good minute cos the government took it off the shelves and made the clinical % RX only. Many who use it report an initial shed of dead hair and regrowth from 6 months and on. If you got the money I would steer you towards Regenepure or Lipogaine because they are more gentle on the scalp and hair than nizoral.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
of course not to you

i walking around with wet spots in the back of your underwear

talking bout toss out your toilet paper
:scust:

how bout u use toilet paper and wet wipes

Breh u gonna be the dumbest poster Im here trying to be funny. Acting like baby wipes just make your ass wet the whole day without drying five mins after using it. Acting like they don't have light wipes with little to no moisturizer.

:camby: