Official Memorial Service for the University of Michigan 2024 Football Season [9-21-24]: #11 USC Trojans vs #17 Michigan Wolverines

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Jim fukked up by letting our old QB coach (Matt Weiss) be in charge of QB recruiting.. and he put all his eggs in the Dante Moore basket. He swore Moore was gonna go blue, and didn't even offer another QB.

shyt was the most recruiting malpractice I've ever seen.
Isn’t Moore from Michigan that makes sense especially as good as yall were. Still orgy got talent I’m confused how yall can’t develop him need to put him on that Jalen milroe type training

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cry harder fukk nikka. Hope your team can match the emotion you’re showing in this post.

Edit: nikka Clay Helton had you abandoning USC to dikk ride Farmer Fran at LSU. Quit the cap
The posts are all still there to be pulled. I stand on everything I said.

Don't get at mad at me because you chose the nastiest route possible to try to justify why you no longer root for your team. :yeshrug:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The posts are all still there to be pulled. I stand on everything I said.

Don't get at mad at me because you chose the nastiest route possible to try to justify why you no longer root for your team. :yeshrug:
Go fire up the troops and get off my dikk. Sark better!!!!!!

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Jim fukked up by letting our old QB coach (Matt Weiss) be in charge of QB recruiting.. and he put all his eggs in the Dante Moore basket. He swore Moore was gonna go blue, and didn't even offer another QB.

shyt was the most recruiting malpractice I've ever seen.
Weiss the cat who bout to do fed time?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Isn’t Moore from Michigan that makes sense especially as good as yall were. Still orgy got talent I’m confused how yall can’t develop him need to put him on that Jalen milroe type training
We were hoping for a Milroe leap.. and shyt.. it might still happen. This is dude's first start and he'll be in lesser pressure situations in the coming weeks to be able to ease into the position.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
We were hoping for a Milroe leap.. and shyt.. it might still happen. This is dude's first start and he'll be in lesser pressure situations in the coming weeks to be able to ease into the position.
Yea but they be letting milroe let that bytch go yall gotta do the same