Official Memorial Service for the University of Michigan 2024 Football Season [9-21-24]: #11 USC Trojans vs #17 Michigan Wolverines

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Weiss the cat who bout to do fed time?
It's been hella quiet on the Weiss front. All I know is these 3 things...

1) He was an a$$hole and nobody liked him.
2) He got caught up on some cyber crimes (they came out and said it wasn't no kiddie shyt)
3) He fukked us for this year, and possibly next year.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I been a USC fan the entire time i've been on here.

You jumped off the FSU bandwagon as soon as they started losing while coming up with every p*ssyfoot reason in the book, Going so far as claiming racism instead of just admitting you a bandwagon ass nikka who don't stick with his team. It’s cool though.
Blasphemy he was always a longhorn at heart he just got caught up by fsu allure he knew where home was.:lolbron:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Jim fukked up by letting our old QB coach (Matt Weiss) be in charge of QB recruiting.. and he put all his eggs in the Dante Moore basket. He swore Moore was gonna go blue, and didn't even offer another QB.

shyt was the most recruiting malpractice I've ever seen.
It's crazy how despite the success Michigan's had over the past few years, there's still a lot of what-ifs we can consider.

Moore, Worthy, Carr, if Harbaugh hadn't been altering recruiting with the off-season NFL teases

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Fucck them bytches. I thought yall played them though

How the fucck yall miss us, Washington, and them but keep Purdue, Northwestern, and Indiana? :what:
I told you.. you gotta get used to this conference bending over for them dikkheads. :smh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
UCLA still run the city @Silkk . They showed up today

Boffum not standing on B1G bidness :martin:

drewski-standing-on-business.gif