Official Memorial Service for the University of Michigan 2024 Football Season [9-21-24]: #11 USC Trojans vs #17 Michigan Wolverines

Who Wins?

• Total voters

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
The defense ain't the problem today, Ain't been all season

it's more of just an indictment of a lot of DB play across the board....shyt be having me hot.

Riley is definitely a dude who should be a OC, but his resume is too good for him to not be a HC unless he has a major fall from grace.

Someone gotta get some footage of him on 69th and Fig trying to buy something.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And you’re a Miami, Houston, LSU, TCU, Baylor, SoCal, who the fukk knows what team this week fan
I been a USC fan the entire time i've been on here.

You jumped off the FSU bandwagon as soon as they started losing while coming up with every p*ssyfoot reason in the book, Going so far as claiming racism instead of just admitting you a bandwagon ass nikka who don't stick with his team. Its cool though.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@michgan fans why didn’t Orgy develop at all this offseason like i figure Jim was probably heavy with the qbs but do yall not have anybody else?
Jim fukked up by letting our old QB coach (Matt Weiss) be in charge of QB recruiting.. and he put all his eggs in the Dante Moore basket. He swore Moore was gonna go blue, and didn't even offer another QB.

shyt was the most recruiting malpractice I've ever seen.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I been a USC fan the entire time i've been on here.

You jumped off the FSU bandwagon as soon as they started losing while coming up with every p*ssyfoot reason in the book, Going so far as claiming racism instead of just admitting you a bandwagon ass nikka who don't stick with his team. Its cool though.
Cry harder fukk nikka. Hope your team can match the emotion you’re showing in this post.

Edit: nikka Clay Helton had you abandoning USC to dikk ride Farmer Fran at LSU. Quit the cap

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The best thing about Michigan beating usc would be Colin cowherd having to stop sucking Lincoln dikk every week like they are a top 10 team

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Jim fukked up by letting our old QB coach (Matt Weiss) be in charge of QB recruiting.. and he put all his eggs in the Dante Moore basket. He swore Moore was gonna go blue, and didn't even offer another QB.

shyt was the most recruiting malpractice I've ever seen.
Didn't Moore commit, then pulled it? I thought it was pretty much a given he was going blue. The consensus was that Oregon opened the bag. Now he ain't even starting :francis: