Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt if that script was real wtf:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:There's no way in hell he thought this was the direction to go:damn::damn:I wouldn't have mind T'Challa trying to reconnect with Wakanda and even Bast after 5 years but that nonsense with Nakia all of a sudden getting married and starting a family just like that wtf. So T'Challa on some borderline dead beat dad status literally :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Yall nikkas are dramatic as hell :heh:

I never got the sense Nakia was going to be his girl long term in the franchise.

Deadbeat dad?

Breh thats like saying Tom Hanks was a terrible boyfriend in Cast Away cause his plane crashed.:mjlol:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
They didn’t even want Coogler originally. They wanted Ava Duvernay.

:francis:

Yeah she dropped it because she said "she'd have to compromise too much." Which means she probably wanted an all alphabet crew running things in Wakanda.

But they need to drop Coogler and give it to Fuqua or even someone non-Black who can do action and put the focus on male dominance in Wakanda.

Because the matriarchy angle isn't going to cut it.

Last edited:
Daps
:francis:

Yeah she dropped it because she said "she'd have to compromise too much." Which means she probably wanted an all alphabet crew running things in Wakanda.

But they need to drop Coogler and give it to Fuqua or even someone non-Black who can do action and center it on men.
Fuqua is trash. Where's F Gary Gray at? He's was close to doing Captain America: Winter Soldier before he left for Straight Outta Compton.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Alot of you fatherless fakkits
really hate your mothers.
Gm669ko.gif

vHgYOwi.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
As I mentioned in the other thread, what if Kang is secretly responsible for TChallas death by altering the timeline, he secretly got rid of all the heavy hitters of the avengers?

T'Challa dies of a mysterious illness but its hinted he'll come back as well as Fiege trying to bring all the original cast back.