CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Those aren’t bad numbers at all but let’s be honest, this movie underperformed in the box office compared to the first one. :francis:

THE 1ST ONE DID
BIGGER NUMBERS THAN
INIFINITY WAR IN AMERICA.

THIS WAS NEVER MATCHING THAT.

SAYING IT DIDNT DO "GOOD"
IS LAUGHABLE.

BEST OPENING FOR
A NOVEMBER RELEASE OF ALL TIME
:devil:
:evil:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can keep that little kid cop out just bring a variant T'Challa when it's time.

Yall gonna be mad when yall realized they fixed the Tchalla situation with this kid lol

yeah a Variant allows you to build a massive background fast as hell and nobody will say it won't make sense lol.

Could literally show him defeating Arabs trying to invade or some Cold War conflict or anything and like boom he ends up in the MCU.

That wont happen. They gonna organically build this kid up with the Young Avengers. And on his 18 bday he challenges the fodder M'Baku for the throne lol.

And in the meantime he uses the Danger Room to actually train, learn battlefield strategy and weapon use and tactical training.

Coogler fukked over the comicbook fans big time..but too negroes was to happy with the first BP film to see the bullshyt.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

were getting two T'Challa's to make up for lost of one with all the rumor's of the fantastic four reboot being a 60's period piece time displacement/travel will be in play T'Challa/black panther first debut in a fantastic four comic it would would be kinda cool if they bring a mid 30's T'Challa jr with them from the future at the start of avenger's kang dynasty

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

were getting two T'Challa to make up for lost of one with all the rumour's of the fantastic four reboot being a 60's period piece time displacement/travel will be in play T'Challa/black panther first debut in a fantastic four comic it would would be kinda cool if they bring a mid 30's T'Challa jr with them from the future at the start of avenger kang dynasty
Id lose my shyt if get Tchaka in FF4

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Coogler refused to recast T'Challa, made a geek Black Panther, put women in charge, sidelined M'Baku and his crew, and they ended up getting attacked, flooded, and the queen got tossed in the bushes.

Conclusion: The fans knew what they were talking about :mjgrin:
They dont make movies for comic fans....

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Finally watched this, walked out of the movie right after the scene when Namor was showing the “sun” to Shuri.

This was the first MCU film that clearly stood out to me that….these are Disney films with comic book elements in the background. Just too many scenes that should’ve been condensed, the pacing was all over, idk if it got any better but the best part of the movie was the first 5-10 mins after that I was good.

Been patient with a bunch of films in this Phase 4 but this wasn’t for me.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Well, saw it & it's pretty much what I expected, never doubted Marvel could make a solid movie.

-I'd been waiting for Namor to come through & wasn't disappointed. His presence & backstory were done well & I never gave a fukk about them making him Mayan. He just needs to lose the face piercings, can't have him wearing that shyt while he's trying to fukk Sue. Didn't mind Riri except her suit looking stupid as hell & the women did their thing. Not even gonna get into M'Baku though. The characters were solid & the acting was good. Action was good.

-With that said I'm done with the franchise. Namor overshadowing everyone else made it obvious this shyt needed T'Challa to match his energy. I find T'Challa Jr. borderline offensive & ain't fukking with that in any way, shape or form. Not A terrible movie but as a Black Panther fan I'm good.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas lowkey got hoed though :francis: Namor even gave them a week (which made no sense by the way)

Mbaku got punched in the chest and gasped for air and people in my viewing laughed. Wakandans caught L's left and right. Coogler needs to make this shyt right with the next one - ff there's a next one

you look around the internet today and nikkas kekekeing about Wakanda getting hoed :francis: