God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
how can he be battled tested/a strategist unless they have dude doing mercenary work in Latin America to topple governments (essentially a spy like his mom). But you'd have to toss logic out the window because he wouldn't be doing it on behalf of Wakanda
Idk. Good point...its Wakanda..Im sure they have a danger room or sorts to train you.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Idk. Good point...its Wakanda..Im sure they have a danger room or sorts to train you.

that builds knowledge but not wisdom which comes from experience.

I said before they need to lay this Universe of Wakanda to rest and spring up a new one via an Incursion OR have an Incursion bring a Multiverse experienced T'Challa into play. That way he can be more comic aligned or whatever and it not come off odd or forced.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
that builds knowledge but not wisdom which comes from experience.

I said before they need to lay this Universe of Wakanda to rest and spring up a new one via an Incursion OR have an Incursion bring a Multiverse experienced T'Challa into play. That way he can be more comic aligned or whatever and it not come off odd or forced.
Actually it would work after I gave it some time. He could have actual battles of the historical world from Hannibal to Afghan war to when Thanos invaded. And he could practice different battles and with different weapons. Plus he could be a King of Dead Black Panther where he has extensive knowledge of each king of wakanda by accessing their AI files...remember Wakanda posed to have tech thats considered alien which we havent seen exposed cause Coogler cant write for shyt. King Bashenga was so technology advanced he had the kindgom running while the rest of the world was learning to crawl.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Actually it would work after I gave it some time. He could have actual battles of the historical world from Hannibal to Afghan war to when Thanos invaded. And he could practice different battles and with different weapons. Plus he could be a King of Dead Black Panther where he has extensive knowledge of each king of wakanda by accessing their AI files...remember Wakanda posed to have tech thats considered alien which we havent seen exposed cause Coogler cant write for shyt. King Bashenga was so technology advanced he had the kindgom running while the rest of the world was learning to crawl.

yeah a Variant allows you to build a massive background fast as hell and nobody will say it won't make sense lol.

Could literally show him defeating Arabs trying to invade or some Cold War conflict or anything and like boom he ends up in the MCU.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
yeah a Variant allows you to build a massive background fast as hell and nobody will say it won't make sense lol.

Could literally show him defeating Arabs trying to invade or some Cold War conflict or anything and like boom he ends up in the MCU.
That wont happen. They gonna organically build this kid up with the Young Avengers. And on his 18 bday he challenges the fodder M'Baku for the throne lol.

And in the meantime he uses the Danger Room to actually train, learn battlefield strategy and weapon use and tactical training.

Coogler fukked over the comicbook fans big time..but too negroes was to happy with the first BP film to see the bullshyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That wont happen. They gonna organically build this kid up with the Young Avengers. And on his 18 bday he challenges the fodder M'Baku for the throne lol.

And in the meantime he uses the Danger Room to actually train, learn battlefield strategy and weapon use and tactical training.

Coogler fukked over the comicbook fans big time..but too negroes was to happy with the first BP film to see the bullshyt.

they painted themselves in the corner with the first one with a few things as if there was no plans of making a sequel lol

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Disney not waiting 18 years for this kid to not interact with the current members. That be dumb as hell fans are fickle as is.
They gon age him up..but not how yall think. Tchalla Jr will lead the Disney Young Avengers and then when he is old ebough to challenge the throne he will take over the rebooted Lee Daniels "Wakanda Forever" franchise

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
they painted themselves in the corner with the first one with a few things as if there was no plans of making a sequel lol
Ryan Coogler needs his ass whipped...I do admire how Feige let the blacks have sole control over the frabchise tho...and these negroes fumbled at the 1yrd line

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Been smoking like brazy and hanging in queenz since the break
south and north side we really are some lost afrikans. :mindblown:

Spending a couple extra days while i help an old friend bury :banderas: a lost one.

I done lost like 10 pounds just pounding

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Been smoking like brazy and hanging in queenz since the break
south and north side we really are some lost afrikans. :mindblown:

Spending a couple extra days while i help an old friend bury :banderas: a lost one.

I done lost like 10 pounds just pounding
What in Art Barr is this? :mjlol: