melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
What in Art Barr is this? :mjlol:
Im drunk as a mf fukkin some ol forbidden pussc from the north side.

Everytime she ask a question

"I just don't know what i should do"

Im out tomorrow at 6 :manny:

She think i live in DR :lolbron:

And im leaving till next year. :birdman:

:hubie:my bad coli im drunk :mjlit:and been fukkin on some ol island thang. From the north side. Forbidden fruit for us below the van wick line :mjpls: .

Sorry leprechaun bruv you have to have spent some time where we get the money instead of where they make guiness at to understand.

Last edited:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I saw this last night, and it was entertaining; it still didn't change my stance that they should not have killed off the T'Challa character. I still feel they should not use his death as a plot device in the film and could have been more creative with it. They could have put T'Challa under the ice as they did with the Bucky in the Civil War movie during the post-credit scene. That would have given Marvel more time to develop a better story to, later on, recast the character. Especially now, after hearing that TJ (T'Challa Jr) was always in the initial script before Chadwick Boseman's death.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I saw this last night, and it was entertaining; it still didn't change my stance that they should not have killed off the T'Challa character. I still feel they should not use his death as a plot device in the film and could have been more creative with it. They could have put T'Challa under the ice as they did with the Bucky in the Civil War movie during the post-credit scene. That would have given Marvel more time to develop a better story to, later on, recast the character. Especially now, after hearing that TJ (T'Challa Jr) was always in the initial script before Chadwick Boseman's death.

Either do a T’Challa king of the dead angle and when he gets back he looks different/simple recast to maintain the same universe OR alternate universe T’Challa brought via incursion which can even help them do the Wedding with Storm (which would break the internet).

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
less than $900m for a full theater run? that can't be right..
That still a great run. The success of Avengers Infinity War/Endgame, BP1, and Far From Home, have tainted expectations of what comic movies movies be making. Getting a billion for a release is rare and monumental. 1 Bil shouldn't be the expectation for every major release. With a 250 mil budget 860 mil is still a very profitable movie.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Another example of how badly Coates fukked the BP canon. Although still king, T'Challa is no longer the sovereign ruler of Wakanda. Wakanda is now governed by a British style parliamentary system where the king is just a figurehead w/ no real power :snoop:
He felt that Tchalla had too much power lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Another example of how badly Coates fukked the BP canon. Although still king, T'Challa is no longer the sovereign ruler of Wakanda. Wakanda is now governed by a British style parliamentary system where the king is just a figurehead w/ no real power :snoop:
Cant have someone from the gynocracy write about Africa whether fictional or real

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That still a great run. The success of Avengers Infinity War/Endgame, BP1, and Far From Home, have tainted expectations of what comic movies movies be making. Getting a billion for a release is rare and monumental. 1 Bil shouldn't be the expectation for every major release. With a 250 mil budget 860 mil is still a very profitable movie.

it's good... but not great if that's the end result. This had massive hype off the 1st one and yes they spent a ton of money. it's also a full run.. not an abbreviated 45 days.