Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
I thought we all agreed that Coates' black panther run never happened:mjcry:
a Coates Black Panther book? no I don't remember that at all:troll:

Coates run is primarily where Black Panther in the MCU is based off:francis:WOAT run:hhh:
tumblr_nte438i0Zt1t9xwn1o1_400.gifv

Don't remind me! That whole 50 issue run was on some Bullshyt.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
True, but I blame writer Ta-Nehisi Coates for that. He came on to BP in 2016 and fukked up Wakanda bad...made it look like a stereotypical 3rd world country with "rape camps" and all kinds of fukk shyt because having a Black advanced society with a just and responsible Black man as ruler was too much for him and his masters to bear. :pacspit:
Id honestly jack slap the fool outta him if we ever met up.....that shyt was down right disrespectful but remember he went before Congress and said reparations shouldnt be a cash check....

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Movie was just ok. Anybody trying to turn a Marvel movie aka movies for kids into some Men v Women shyt is an unwashed fakkit that needs to touch grass.

Black Incels and Racist white nerds been on YouTube trying to destroy this movie. They need to go find a girlfriend and lighten up.

QBN

All Star
Daps
Id honestly jack slap the fool outta him if we ever met up.....that shyt was down right disrespectful but remember he went before Congress and said reparations shouldnt be a cash check....
Not gonna lie, I thought about doing the same :lolbron: But...I can't be moving like that now. I would ask him why he made Wakanda look like that. Marvel (Disney) brings in writers to push certain agendas. They hired lesbian feminist Roxanne Gay to write a spin off comic about the gay Dora Milajes but it flopped badly.

I forgot about Coates tap dancing on cash reparations. Ironic, since it was his essay on reparations that helped popularize the movement a few years ago.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Not gonna lie, I thought about doing the same :lolbron: But...I can't be moving like that now. I would ask him why he made Wakanda look like that. Marvel (Disney) brings in writers to push certain agendas. They hired lesbian feminist Roxanne Gay to write a spin off comic about the gay Dora Milajes but it flopped badly.

I forgot about Coates tap dancing on cash reparations. Ironic, since it was his essay on reparations that helped popularize the movement a few years ago.
All them negroes are bought and paid for.

LeBron James
Barack Obama
Kamala Harris

If they got "power wealth and influence" them folks is phonies....

Id never sell out when I become a famous artist. Ive been poor and will be poor again before I lie to my people.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Coates run is primarily where Black Panther in the MCU is based off:francis:WOAT run:hhh:

That's deliberate of Marvel because it agrees with what they want to do. Because if Coates wrote strong Black male representation in Wakanda they'd ignore it and run with matriarchy forever instead anyway.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Roxannes Run is where Ayo and Anneke(spelling) relationship came from