hjnm

All Star
Daps
I normally like being right, but I didn't want to be right about this.

It's bad storytelling, plain and simple. Recast or don't make the film.

T'Challa was being set up to be the Captain America of the next few phases and our next phase is probably going to be lukewarm too.

On one hand I'm glad they let Coogler do his thing, on the other wtf? Also not feeling the Atlantis change thing.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
On one hand I'm glad they let Coogler do his thing, on the other wtf? Also not feeling the Atlantis change thing.
I'm not even tripping on some anti-feminist, anti-black man, Mexican bend that they are giving the film. It's just bad storytelling to do a Black Panther film without T'Challa and this version of Shuri...

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Like for real. They are about to make a lot of bank on youtube off this movie for the next month or so with their hate videos.

yeah, because it's tough to shift through legit criiticims and "lets use these nikkas as a shield to get off our hate"

Honestly I'm really felling like I`m gonna wait until this is on streaming so I can watch alone at the crib. I haven't canceled my tickets yet, but I just feel this shyt gonna be draining lol I've seen a few say this is a damn black trauma flick with super powers

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's why I was imploring people to stop hating. It's bigger than your concerns about recasting.
To think there is never going to be another T'Challa on the big screen is dumb.

nah we have a right to voice our concerns and choose to see/not see the film.

This is a discussion forum and we are discussing our thoughts. You can't invalidate how people take things because when it's your time to feel some kinda way about something you would feel some time a way and black men have been "shutting up and holding our thoughts to ourselves" for far too long.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
yeah, because it's tough to shift through legit criiticims and "lets use these nikkas as a shield to get off our hate"

Honestly I'm really felling like I`m gonna wait until this is on streaming so I can watch alone at the crib. I haven't canceled my tickets yet, but I just feel this shyt gonna be draining lol I've seen a few say this is a damn black trauma flick with super powers
Nerdrotic, Chris Gore, Critical Drinker are the biggest offenders always popping up in my youtube algorithm. Can't make them happy for shyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nerdrotic, Chris Gore, Critical Drinker are the biggest offenders always popping up in my youtube algorithm.

yeah i clicked one of those vides after seeing the breh who was posted in here (I dont watch this kinda shyt so idk who any of these folks are), and see a ton of these videos now popping up