Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:mjlol:

That doesn’t go with the agenda Breh

Wakanda requires women to defend its territory
It's very possible that T'challa's descendant will start the Hatut Zeraze. They've already introduced White Wolf as a character so it's not a stretch to imagine they'd create their own internal version of the Avengers. People forget that Wakanda is a country like the United States. It's not crazy to think that they have super powered individuals who can be folded into a special team.

They'll probably introduce them in a Disney+ show.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It's very possible that T'challa's descendant will start the Hatut Zeraze. They've already introduced White Wolf as a character so it's not a stretch to imagine they'd create their own internal version of the Avengers. People forget that Wakanda is a country like the United States. It's not crazy to think that they have super powered individuals who can be folded into a special team.

They'll probably introduce them in a Disney+ show.
i doubt that. wakanda is becoming more open door. they arent going to create a stealth kill squad to dispatch enemies after opening the doors to outsiders.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anyone know of a good merch site selling some dope bp tees? I need something to rock to the premiere. So far this is all I found

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Anyone know of a good merch site selling some dope bp tees? I need something to rock to the premiere. So far this is all I found

Teepublic should have some good shirts

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
They're basically giving away the entire movie in the trailers and tv spots. And in them they're promoting Namor for the latinos because there aren't any prominent Black men for them to promote which was their decision :mjpls:

But giving away this much of the plot indicates that they probably don't think it's going to do as well and they're trying to get as big an opening weekend as possible.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
it might. i know cap marvel got a lot of flack and it did a billion. idk man it could and could not. marvel not on the same trajectory it was. its not just one movie here or there getting bashed. people think the whole phase 4 is mid at best and have lost faith.
Ain’t no “it might”. It will.