Why y’all in here posting reviews from CACS
:mjtf:

Y’all still crave white validation for Black art:francis:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Who's complaining?
They're probably crying about Cavill saying he wants Superman to be joyful. And that he came back to a different theme and OG costume.
Snyder stans want Supes to be on his black suit dark emo shyt. Insufferable bunch

Daps
"filler" to @papertrail08 was all the new Cyborg scenes apparently :mjpls: :mjpls:
WRONG!! Those scenes of Lois, the singing women at the beginning, the movie taking 10 Minutes to fukking start, Pet Shop/Iris West scene, Martian Manhunter, that damn epilogue after Clark opens up his shirt to become Superman, the Knightmare stuff, etc all could’ve been taken out especially that damn slo mo in every single action scene.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They're probably crying about Cavill saying he wants Superman to be joyful. And that he came back to a different theme and OG costume.
Snyder stans want Supes to be on his black suit dark emo shyt. Insufferable bunch
That's my point. I don't see no one complaining as a whole. A few goofies online does not represent the masses.

I love what Zach did with Supes. This dark emo shyt is very overstated. His return in ZSJL killed that whole "emo" nonsense too.