BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s definitely Shuri in that Black Panther suit at some point in the movie
Like besides the facepaint matching the mask, she's rocking the gauntlets here too. But, my thing is, if it is so blatantly obviously Shuri, why are they trying to front like there's a secret? You'd just promote the sister taking up the mantle from her fallen brother if it was so explicitly so, but they're playing coy, so it has to be she's BP for a point but loses the title and is replaced. The more each ad is telegraphing a Shuri Black Panther but no one is commenting in interviews or promotional material how that's obviously Shuri as Black Panther, the more I'm convinced my theory's going to be proven out.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
And funnily enough the Black Panther cartoon that aired on BET was a far better version of Black Panther. Which Coogler couldn't or wouldn't do.

Some of the things in the show that T'Challa deals with and handles are:

An invasion of Wakanda by the US
An African nation invades as well
Ulysses Klaw invades with his minions
Juggernaut(!) invades with them
The Black Knight invades
And Radioactive Man along with them

He then basically deals with all the threats at the same time in a sequential manner showing brilliant strategic thinking while Shuri and others support him saving Wakanda.

Now it's doubtful Coogler ever watched the show. And if he did he ignored it.
I didn't even know there was a cartoon, but everything you described is directly out of Hudlin's comic run. There was someone in here earlier complaining that no one wants to see Wakanda get flooded by Atlantis, and it makes Wakanda look weak and doesn't make sense. He'd have a fukking aneurysm if he saw Juggernaut just casually run through all of Wakanda's defenses like in the comics.:mjlol:

Hudlin had some dope ideas, like T'challa with the ebony blade, but that story wouldn't be my first choice to see translated onto the big screen tbh.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

Nipsey on the soundtrack!! :banderas::mjcry::blessed:

That’s definitely Shuri in that Black Panther suit at some point in the movie

How the fukk Is this thread not sticked??
I swear this site is ran by crackas and
tapdancing incel c00n fakkits.
8Zmjx82.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I watched that youtube video of the guys discussing the issue and it was pretty enlightening. Not recasting T'Challa in the aftermath of the loss of Chadwick is still probably the best idea but not recasting him at all is a terrible idea.

Because he's just as important as Bruce Wayne, Peter Parker, Clark Kent or Tony Stark. And with none of these guys would their loss mean that they're permanently gone and their sister, cousin, etc..takes over indefinitely.

But that's what they're doing and it makes zero sense.

Because they could easily get another version of T'Challa from the multiverse, get a time variant, or create a modified clone (Clearly Wakanda can accomplish that).

As for Coogler wanting to hand the role to Shuri even before Chadwick's passing it shows that he doesn't get the character, doesn't like him, and didn't fully respect the character either.

Because you honestly need someone like Snyder, who fought for his movie, Charlie Cox, who fought for Daredevil to be properly done, and Ryan Reynolds who fought for an R-rate Deadpool and got it. From Disney. Who want to make every Marvel film unrealistically child friendly and comedic.

As for T'Challa he's literally supposed to be the wealthiest guy on earth (via Vibranium), one of the smartest guys on earth (He has multiple degrees and he's up there with Reed Richards and Bruce Banner in intelligence), and one of the best fighters on earth similar to batman.

But that's not what was show in Black Panther with him losing a one on one fight to a regular dude which made no sense. Him being outsmarted by regular villains makes no sense, and him not being as smart as Shuri was unrealistic as well.

And funnily enough the Black Panther cartoon that aired on BET was a far better version of Black Panther. Which Coogler couldn't or wouldn't do.

Some of the things in the show that T'Challa deals with and handles are:

An invasion of Wakanda by the US
An African nation invades as well
Ulysses Klaw invades with his minions
Juggernaut(!) invades with them
The Black Knight invades
And Radioactive Man along with them

He then basically deals with all the threats at the same time in a sequential manner showing brilliant strategic thinking while Shuri and others support him saving Wakanda.

Now it's doubtful Coogler ever watched the show. And if he did he ignored it.
That cartoon/motion comic was trash. The mini it was based on was just so-so. It had some solid ideas, though.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Anticipation for this movie is high, there's a few private early movie screenings going around that are already sold out.

Glad I got my tickets early.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

IS THIS A JOKE BREAUGH?

MARVEL NEVER HAD A PROBLEM
WITH RECASTING....

SEE ED NORTON/RUFFALO
TERRANCE HOWARD/CHEADLE

THEY DIDNT RECAST OUT
OF RESPECT TO THE LEGEND CHADWICK.

:mjlol:WHO TF IS THUNDERBOLT ROSS
TO NOT BE RECASTED?

:devil:
:evil:

breh William Hurt was an academy award winning actor whos been around Hollywood since the 80s. You can argue that he made more movies and was known to more people than Chadwick, This had nothing to do with "legend" status. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I wanna watch this in theaters, but I don't wanna be a grown man in a packed theater boo hoo'ing like a damn baby.

:mjcry: