Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I guarantee if Marvel offered Damson Idris the role of Black Panther nobody would say shyt black people would be happy as hell

Shuri as Black Panther moving forward is bullshyt i’m not fukkin with it :hubie:

fukk all that politically correct, Hollywood shyt

Recast this dude with Damson Idris or homeboy from Queen Sugar and let’s get this shyt poppin

MCU already has no more Iron Man, ya’ll nikkas all hate the last Thor movie we have nothing left to carry the mantle of holdin down the MCU

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
All this hooplah about them not recasting black panther.. for all we know, there could be an after credits scene of killmonger being resurrected lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WHAT MAKES YALL THINK
WE WONT EVENTUALLY GET
ANOTHER TCHALLA FROM
THE MULTIVERSE?

NO ONE SAID THIS WAS
SET IN STONE.

RECASTING IN THE VERY NEXT
MOVIE IS DISRESPECTFUL.

JUST POP UP WITH SOME
BRAND NEW nikka PLAYING
TCHALLA WITH ABSOLUTELY
NO EXPLANATION BEHIND IT.

:devil:
:evil:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
All this hooplah about them not recasting black panther.. for all we know, there could be an after credits scene of killmonger being resurrected lol

Killmonger? :mjlol:

Certainly not as a Black Panther.

They brought him back in 'What If...' a few times and each time he fell back into a villain role.

Even going as far as to have the infinity gauntlet for a while and wanting to use it for maximum fukkery.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I hopes happen is Kill monger returns after shuri fails as black panther and picks up the mantle of black panther and leads wakanda to victory.

But if this scenario proves true at all it'll be

Kill monger returns, and aids shuri into victory.

I feel like the 1st scenario would make for a better story now and going forward but I highly doubt they let a woman fail and be saved by a man...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imo kill monger never died or has already been revived and was locked up or off "getting his mind right or being mentored"

Like I said if they are smart kill monger returns does the anti hero thing and then falls back into a villain role maybe with a BP Disney plus show or 3rd movie