Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Got a couple mixed reviews rolling in right now. They’re spoiler-free, but I’m still gonna include them in the tag anyways to not clog the thread up.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a couple mixed reviews rolling in right now. They’re spoiler-free, but I’m still gonna include them in the tag anyways to not clog the thread up.

Scott is the toughest critic on superhero films so for him to even think it's merely good is notable.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hard to tell since the first one had a lot of rewatches which brought it to the 700m domestic total
I know someone who saw this in theaters 8 times :dead:
without that rewatch factor it performs like a normal marvel sequel but like 20% higher because of the black panther brand
Bad word of mouth has been the knife in the back of Phase 4

The second week drop offs for Thor and Doctor Strange were :francis: :huhldup:

Wakanda Forever is gonna have a huge first week, maybe even a good second, but the black consumer armor will only do so much if the movie is mid, especially if this T'Challa shyt ain't resolved

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Eman's right out of the theater spoiler free review. :francis:
He's the creator of the #RecastTChalla change.org petition.

This is the review I was waiting for... And tbh this is the reaction I expected :francis:

A good movie in and of itself, but all things considered, a horribly missed opportunity for the franchise and for a young actor somewhere.

Last edited: