Daps
At least he is being honest about his stance originally and not trying to point fingers at others when he is responsible. You have people in here still trying to lie about not wanting a recast initially. They are trying to push insane conspiracy theories now about them wanting to replace strong Black guys with Black women when their asses were the main ones not wanting a recast initially because of whatever nonsense. Own up to your mistakes then try to push for a recast for the next one, but the conspiracy shyt is just going to undermine whatever you are pushing. Part two is already filmed, though. Y'all appear as genuine imbeciles expecting them to have a recast in that

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
At least he is being honest about his stance originally and not trying to point fingers at others when he is responsible. You have people in here still trying to lie about not wanting a recast initially. They are trying to push insane conspiracy theories now about them wanting to replace strong Black guys with Black women when their asses were the main ones not wanting a recast initially because of whatever nonsense. Own up to your mistakes then try to push for a recast for the next one, but the conspiracy shyt is just going to undermine whatever you are pushing. Part two is already filmed, though. Y'all appear as genuine imbeciles expecting them to have a recast in that

Who was the ones that didnt want a recast? When Chad passed I felt sad and burden...but a week later I said who will be the new T'Challa? Its sad, but life must geaux on esp for Stan Lee's ad Jack Kirby's greatest creation.

So they need to cut it. Cause T'Challa fans, the real ones we waited and waited and we refuse to see our character sidelined. We will be very vocal coming soon. And we are the COMIC BOOK FANS...not that MCU TCHALLA Bullshyt.

We will have our goddamn character, and he will be comic book accurate. Play with it you want to @Marvel.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who was the ones that didnt want a recast? When Chad passed I felt sad and burden...but a week later I said who will be the new T'Challa? Its sad, but life must geaux on esp for Stan Lee's ad Jack Kirby's greatest creation.

So they need to cut it. Cause T'Challa fans, the real ones we waited and waited and we refuse to see our character sidelined. We will be very vocal coming soon. And we are the COMIC BOOK FANS...not that MCU TCHALLA Bullshyt.

We will have our goddamn character, and he will be comic book accurate. Play with it you want to @Marvel.
You just joined the site this year so yeah he wouldn't be talking about you. Don't be a hit doggie that hollers unless it applies.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
My opinion, Marvel making Namor of Mayan heritage is watering this stuff down for blacks to understand and a slap in the face and insulting the comic purists intelligence who know the actual origins of Namor. I'm reserving all my judgements until this movie comes out but those are first thoughts on this movie so far.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Even before Chadwick's passing, I knew for sure that folks would rooting for the sequel to fail. The first one's major success, even if it was obviously imperfect, left some people sour and set up disproportionate expectations... That's why you have people rewriting reality by saying that everybody just pretended to like it without knowing better. That's why every piece of rumor is getting picked apart to predict how it's going to be ass (which should be in the continuity since the first one was ass too apparently).

Not saying the movie is going to be good or bad (I don't know) but brehs ready to go in that theater without giving it any chance.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Even before Chadwick's passing, I knew for sure that folks would rooting for the sequel to fail. The first one's major success, even if it was obviously imperfect, left some people sour and set up disproportionate expectations... That's why you have people rewriting reality by saying that everybody just pretended to like it without knowing better. That's why every piece of rumor is getting picked apart to predict how it's going to be ass (which should be in the continuity since the first one was ass too apparently).

Not saying the movie is going to be good or bad (I don't know) but brehs ready to go in that theater without giving it any chance.
I got no problems with the first movie at all it's in my top 5 MCU but something is about this film is not passing the sniff test for me and one of the reasons changing Namor's origin I personally felt that was done to not make this too hard for black people to understand that some character comes from an underwater city called Atlantis do you know how many jokes black Twitter would get off on that alone lol??