Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Endgame was boring as fukk until the final battle.
I wouldn’t say boring but after they killed the first Thanos everybody was confused af for a minute watching that miserable ass 5 years or whatever it was :russ:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It relied too much on fan service, crowd pleasing and completely undoing the stakes that had made Infinity War such a good movie, over a good story. :yeshrug:

I maintain that had they killed off the original 6 Avengers in the snap and had BP/Captain Marvel/Dr. Strange quarterbacking the re-up, it would’ve made for a better movie.

It was the end of the original Avengers as we knew them. It literally came full circle with the original Avenger dying.

You could not have crafted a better storyline or ending to phase 1.

Interesting how you say fan service and crowd pleasing was the problem when thats exactly what makes these movies successful.

Hell it took Wolverine nearly 20 years to have a R rated film...because of the fans amd thr necessity to please the crowd...and there are still rumors of bring back Hugh Jackman

We see what happened with Eternals....that shyt has been universally panned

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is ginna be ultra lesbian black sci fi.

you still got to ad Riri/iron hart, Michaela coal playing traitorous lesbo/wench, Elaine from Seinfeld playing evil female nick fury, lake bell playing Lucia Von Bardas/doctor doom henchwoman, Latin heritage pride month oops i mean Namor and Atlanteans

like are there any blackmen cast in this film?

it's like these dipshyt's at marvel/Disney don't get that the reason the first black panther was popular with women was because of all the strong masculine black male characters/actor's Chadwick, MBJ, Daniel Kaluuya, Winston Duke, Sterling K. Brown

but of course in their minds only cac's like the Chris's and loki/ bucky are draws to the female fan's...black men on the other hand are meet with:hhh:

Last edited: