Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
man BP was mid as shyt lmfao. Like I said before folks dont wanna be honest cause of fear we won't see that many black people in a big budget film again.
Man GTFOH. Just because we had some issues with the way some characters were portrayed, doesn't mean that the movie wasn't good. The movie people don't want to be honest about is Endgame.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They should’ve taken inspiration from Christopher Priest’s run, and not Coates. Coogler took T’challa’s smarts, and strategic edge. And gave it all to Siri. But let’s be real for a minute. Comic book T’challa is a a$$hole, smart, and only cares about Wakanda. Do you think he would translate well. With the average movie viewer, who loves the MCU’s humor.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man GTFOH. Just because we had some issues with the way some characters were portrayed, doesn't mean that the movie wasn't good. The movie people don't want to be honest about is Endgame.
wrong-not-right.gif

Everyone is lying about the movie no one liked it. :troll:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
man BP was mid as shyt lmfao. Like I said before folks dont wanna be honest cause of fear we won't see that many black people in a big budget film again.

Both of yall on crack and I'm not even a Comic Book movie guy like that :smh:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

Yeah, Endgame wasn’t really all that good (especially compared to Infinity War). It felt more like fan service to me.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They should’ve taken inspiration from Christopher Priest’s run, and not Coates. Coogler took T’challa’s smarts, and strategic edge. And gave it all to Siri. But let’s be real for a minute. Comic book T’challa is a a$$hole, smart, and only cares about Wakanda. Do you think he would translate well. With the average movie viewer, who loves the MCU’s humor.
Yes. We needed this Tchalla to counter stark and capn boy scout attitude.

Yall hate seeong strong black men in films

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

MCU T’Challa was significantly downgraded from his comic book version on purpose.

Hollywood would never allow a actual strong intelligent Black male lead character to be the focus in any of these movies.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I will bite....how was Endgame bad?

Because BP was weak as hell

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I will bite....how was Endgame bad?

Because BP was weak as hell

It relied too much on fan service, crowd pleasing and completely undoing the stakes that had made Infinity War such a good movie, over a good story. :yeshrug:

I maintain that had they killed off the original 6 Avengers in the snap and had BP/Captain Marvel/Dr. Strange quarterbacking the re-up, it would’ve made for a better movie.