Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They made my fave black superhero cry in his own film.................that happened.

The Dora got more kills than Tchalla.

He a warrior King that dont kill....

This is Coogler and Coates yall.

Facts!!!!

Russos and Civil War T'Challa >>>

You actually got a T'Challa who was a supersoldier, the best the fighter in the movie and one step ahead of everyone else in the room.

In Black Panther he's dumbed down to prop up supporting characters and primarily Michael B Jordan :scust:

Have we ever seen a comic movie where in the first entry the supposed main character isn't made the star of the movie and people come out talking more about the supporting characters than the main character? :mjlol:

Even Chris Nolan who despised The Batman character didn't pull that until the second entry :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Facts!!!!

You actually got a T'Challa who was a supersoldier, the best the fighter in the movie and one step ahead of everyone else in the room.

In Black Panther he's dumbed down to prop up supporting characters and primarily Michael B Jordan :scust:

Have we ever seen a comic movie where in the first entry the supposed main character isn't made the star of the movie and people come out talking more about the supporting characters than the main character? :mjlol:

Even Chris Nolan who despised The Batman character didn't pull that until the second entry :mjlol:
This is what happens when you black. These non nerd blacks make films for the avg black person that lacks taste in great cinema. They usually hate thought provoking films and dont read books or novels...they watch beacoup tv and lack critical thinking.

Thats what them b*stards made Black Panther for. T'Challa worked with the CIA yall.

THEY MADE THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNO NATION WORK WITH THE STATES. NOT SHEILD. THE CIA.

:camby:

Yall that liked the film need to be honest...you liked it cause it was 95 per cent black. Thats fine. Anything else yall lying abd doing mental gymnastics.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So, it's been confirmed to be about Shuri and I believe Michael B. will be in it.

But, :ohhh:Atlantis is making me curious
They made my fave black superhero cry in his own film.................that happened.

The Dora got more kills than Tchalla.

He a warrior King that dont kill....

This is Coogler and Coates yall.

Facts!!!!

This is what happens when you black. These non nerd blacks make films for the avg black person that lacks taste in great cinema. They usually hate thought provoking films and dont read books or novels...they watch beacoup tv and lack critical thinking.

Thats what them b*stards made Black Panther for. T'Challa worked with the CIA yall.

THEY MADE THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNO NATION WORK WITH THE STATES. NOT SHEILD. THE CIA.

:camby:

Yall that liked the film need to be honest...you liked it cause it was 95 per cent black. Thats fine. Anything else yall lying abd doing mental gymnastics.

Lookin' at the MCU, now...:yeshrug:not surprising.

My biggest problem is they made an origin story for a character we already knew.

I wish T'Challa kept his edge with foreigners. Claw should've went straight back to Wakanda and Kilmonger should've got to Wakanda another way.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
So, it's been confirmed to be about Shuri and I believe Michael B. will be in it.

My biggest problem is they made an origin story for a character we already knew.

I wish T'Challa kept his edge with foreigners. Claw should've went straight back to Wakanda and Kilmonger should've got to Wakanda another way.
Killmonger shouldve never been a ADOS sympathizer. His comic book story makes a whole lot more sense. The royal family kick them out of Wakanda and they had to struggle, scratch and survive and grew to hate Tchaka and the the royals.

Buuuutt nooooo. They had to include ADOS in a AFRICAN oriented Superhero film.

Esp when Wakanda has jack shyt to do with USA in general in the comics....

Maaaan fukk Coates and Coogler 🤬🤬🤬

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He had his Dad corpse in his arms...he shed 0 tears as he hunted Zemo down.

In BP he wasnt gonna do shyt cause he was a bytch in his own movie.

CW T'Challa > Black Panther T'Challa

Its like night and day
He was just toying with Hawkeye :russ:

Funniest thing about Chadwick is that the MCU built up the Black Widow & Hulk romance, but after Civil War the fans wanted her with T'Challa.

Last edited:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Storm and he even had Sue questioning her marriage. :pachaha:
Storm a ho tho lol.....she fukked Wolverine Bisexual confused ass...and wolverine doesnt wear condoms due to his regeneration factor. He like 300 years plus now. He had every STD known on record.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

One of my biggest problems is how they wrote the Killmonger character.

They make him here a liberator for Black people but then make him a cold blooded killer Something they NEVER DO with WHITE Magneto who has the same goal for his group.

The black liberator is a ruthless stone cold killer while Magneto the white liberator only attacks anyone in self defense :mjpls:

All done so they could dilute the character’s message.

Killmonger NEVER should have been written as a straight up villain. It should have been done where he first approaches T’Challa and tries to work with him but then he and T’Challa then fall out over their methods which leads to him becoming an antagonist.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They make him here a liberator for Black people but then make him a cold blooded killer Something they NEVER DO with WHITE Magneto who has the same goal for his group.

The black liberator is a ruthless stone cold killer while Magneto the white liberator only attacks anyone in self defense :mjpls:

ehh, that's not exactly true

The problem is they keep trying to rewrite him as a anti-hero

Magneto has done plenty of fukked up shyt even to other X-Men.

Michael B was just bad for the role, IMO

And they went too far trying to make us "feel" for him...but, you're right, it was a sloppy charaterization.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
ehh, that's not exactly true

The problem is they keep trying to rewrite him as a anti-hero

Magneto has don't plenty of fukked up shyt even to other X-Men.

Michael B was just bad for the role, IMO

And they went too far trying to make us "feel" for him...but, you're right, it was a sloppy charaterization.

man BP was mid as shyt lmfao. Like I said before folks dont wanna be honest cause of fear we won't see that many black people in a big budget film again.