Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Whoa I do not like that potential plot one bit. Nothing of interest except a possible Doom cameo in a mid/post credit scene? I don't think it'll bomb commercially but unless it views better than it reads it's going to get torn apart by critics to balance out the rush to overrate the first film. While this is a very mid plot (if it's real) I don't think it will be the worst MCU movie bit I can see critics saying that (in so many words).

Hopefully this is a farce or they've left all of the good stuff out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If this is the real synopsis. Not only will I boycott this movie, I will boycott any past, present or future Coogler movies and probably sell my Disney stock.

Let me get that for like $.50 per share :leon:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
feel like something is gonna leak this week. we're gonna get official photos or something

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I REFUSE to believe that synopsis is real! You can’t even subtitle it “Wakanda Forever” with that type of plot!
I didn't read it but historically these are just people creative writing. I think I have read 1 real one (BvS) that had big plot points that turned out to be true. The rest have been way off and I have real like 7 different ones for various comic book movies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Or maybe they just don't agree and enjoyed the movie. This constant barrage of re-reviewing the first movie isn't going to make other people reconsider how much they enjoyed the first in here.
I’m actually close. I just need to be told a couple more times I work for Disney and / or my opinion is garbage because I enjoyed the film.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I REFUSE to believe that synopsis is real! You can’t even subtitle it “Wakanda Forever” with that type of plot!
The thing is Angela Basset has said there were 6 to 7 different scripts. Its possible that leak was one of the ones that revised.

The negative side is that the pre-production and production have had so much chaos that can we really be shocked if the script is wild?
Wasn’t a trailer supposed to drop
Nah the Marketing guy for Disney denied it. I wouldnt be surprised if this one drops in like September (D23). Love & Thunder trailer released just 90 days or before the movie.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is Angela Basset has said there were 6 to 7 different scripts. Its possible that leak was one of the ones that revised.

The negative side is that the pre-production and production have had so much chaos that can we really be shocked if the script is wild?

Nah the Marketing guy for Disney denied it. I wouldnt be surprised if this one drops in like September (D23). Love & Thunder trailer released just 90 days or before the movie.

I think that's too far off for the first look. Disney tend to attach trailers for their next Marvel projects to the current one on release. So we MIGHT see a teaser between now and July 8th. Love and thunder's first teaser came out 2 weeks before MoM.