Daps
Or maybe they just don't agree and enjoyed the movie. This constant barrage of re-reviewing the first movie isn't going to make other people reconsider how much they enjoyed the first in here.

They are incels who have nothing else better to do. “Y’all are not ready for that conversation?” What? It is an opinion, and no one is going to change theirs just because man babies throw temper tantrums on the internet

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Its like yall settling for this trash....we should be angered and in an uproar. I cannit believe we are gonna be ok with this. I was gon give it a chance but naw.....I want T'Challa and a new one ASAP. No new name dude in the Habit. Yea I said it ...Habit. if you confused get out my comics and get out my MCU. :camby:

J/k :pachaha:but srsly im boycotting this film

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm with you in that BP1 was mid but the ideas behind it made it cool. Black cast, great cinematic look and the whole BP mythology.

But really the movie itself wasn't so gripping or rewatchable. Cap Marvel and Ant-man 1, 2 are somewhere between mid to ass. as well.
Ant man 2 was trash:hhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
it's dependent on Namor to be honest. He's gotta beast.
TBH i'd rather this occur during the snap, or Namor "Kills" T'Challa and runs a Train on Wakanda, and then at the end they revive T'Challa or post credit scene. Maybe remix the King of the Dead thing (I only read a synopsis).

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I know I'm saying that shyt was ASS
SAMETEAM-HORIZONTAL.png

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Get off my ass, Narcisse nikka damn. You how dudes be with spoilers on here.
Basically T'Challa dies protecting his son, in an attack blamed on Atlantis. They destroy a huge part of the city, Shuri and others take some tech and leave. Namor chases them around the globe while Shuri and others try and get help. You find out Wakanda building Avengers bases around the world. She also creates new tech to help people connected to them and some of their outreach (a girl as smart as Shuri is one of these people in MIT). Lots of politics (they find out the nation of Latvia set up the attack to frame them, they travel there too), protecting Tchallas son and basically a few Panther suits worn by a few people. Also, the movie goes back and forth between Shuri and some guards and a story of other tribes fighting still back home against Namors close guards. It’s honestly kind of a weak story but we’ll see how good the action is. Shuri comes back with an army of high tech suits, big fights. Namor and his tribes leave. Ends with Tchalla’s kid being set up to take the mantle when he’s ready and Doom is revealed as the leader of the country that framed them
This was written in a thread over on resetera. Again, I dunno how true it is. Not a big fan of it.
If this is the real synopsis. Not only will I boycott this movie, I will boycott any past, present or future Coogler movies and probably sell my Disney stock.

Daps
Its like yall settling for this trash....we should be angered and in an uproar. I cannit believe we are gonna be ok with this. I was gon give it a chance but naw.....I want T'Challa and a new one ASAP. No new name dude in the Habit. Yea I said it ...Habit. if you confused get out my comics and get out my MCU. :camby:

J/k :pachaha:but srsly im boycotting this film

See you on day 1. :mjgrin:

Daps
TBH i'd rather this occur during the snap, or Namor "Kills" T'Challa and runs a Train on Wakanda, and then at the end they revive T'Challa or post credit scene. Maybe remix the King of the Dead thing (I only read a synopsis).

Brehs may not like it but I agree. Get Chadwicks brother on set and give Tchalla a proper farewell like they did Paul Walker in F&F. CGI his brother up to look like Chadwick and let's finish this thing out. I need closure :to:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
link that shyt nikka

Get off my ass, Narcisse nikka damn. You how dudes be with spoilers on here.
Basically T'Challa dies protecting his son, in an attack blamed on Atlantis. They destroy a huge part of the city, Shuri and others take some tech and leave. Namor chases them around the globe while Shuri and others try and get help. You find out Wakanda building Avengers bases around the world. She also creates new tech to help people connected to them and some of their outreach (a girl as smart as Shuri is one of these people in MIT). Lots of politics (they find out the nation of Latvia set up the attack to frame them, they travel there too), protecting Tchallas son and basically a few Panther suits worn by a few people. Also, the movie goes back and forth between Shuri and some guards and a story of other tribes fighting still back home against Namors close guards. It’s honestly kind of a weak story but we’ll see how good the action is. Shuri comes back with an army of high tech suits, big fights. Namor and his tribes leave. Ends with Tchalla’s kid being set up to take the mantle when he’s ready and Doom is revealed as the leader of the country that framed them
This was written in a thread over on resetera. Again, I dunno how true it is. Not a big fan of it.

lmao multiple black panthers called it

If this is the real synopsis. Not only will I boycott this movie, I will boycott any past, present or future Coogler movies and probably sell my Disney stock.

BfZOoVRCMAEJUfo.jpg

mj-michael-jordan.gif