God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
there’s rumors going around that he will be the one to kill T’Challa In the beginning of the movie. :francis:

Im not mad at that. Im mad at the fact they neutered Tchalla gave away his genius to his baby sister and made a black king cry and we blacks was ok with this shyt.

Chad dying wasnt his fault and I feel we as Black Panther fans of the comic book character are forgetting who is the real problem.....

Every actor and actress in this film that aint lobby to replace T'Challa. I feel like since they were apart of the black billion dollar film they all on a pedestal and holy than thou.

Shuri fighting Namor isnt gonna work realistically cause the Shuri we seen has kitty paws blasters. Phew! Phew! Bastet is fukking up.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want this film to bomb so fukking hard all cause they aint wanna recast T'Challa. The nerve of these artists. I swear.

I hope Shuri is comic book accurate with her shyt talking and violent and brutal asswhippings

laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Naw This movie and mess is on Y'ALL.

Y'all propped up that trash first movie.

Y'ALL were happy with first movie being about black girl magic instead of it being about a black man who is intellectually, physically and economically the most dominant man in the WORLD.

It should have been Blade on steroids in terms of depiction of a powerful black male lead.

Y'ALL DIDN'T WANT THAT.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
There's "wanting this movie to fail" and not helping but to be disappointed that T'Challa wasn't recast. I'm going to support Marvel, and given the talent that's involved it could end up being a good movie. But the lack of T'Challa so soon from the MCU is going to leave a shadow over the proceedings for a lot of people. That's understandable.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
There's "wanting this movie to fail" and not helping but to be disappointed that T'Challa wasn't recast. I'm going to support Marvel, and given the talent that's involved it could end up being a good movie. But the lack of T'Challa so soon from the MCU is going to leave a shadow over the proceedings for a lot of people. That's understandable.
Naw..we need to boycott. The fact that these black actors and actresses all sided with not recasting screams volumes. This may be some black thespian unity shyt, but its selfish. I want us to boycott. The film not even called Black Panther lol. They dint even make the panther suit a Habit. This entire ordeal of how they handled TCHALLA after Stan Lee's death has been atrocious.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Naw..we need to boycott. The fact that these black actors and actresses all sided with not recasting screams volumes. This may be some black thespian unity shyt, but its selfish. I want us to boycott. The film not even called Black Panther lol. They dint even make the panther suit a Habit. This entire ordeal of how they handled TCHALLA after Stan Lee's death has been atrocious.

Believe me I'm as disappointed as anyone else, but I think that Marvel didn't know quite what to do with such an unexpected situation, and felt they were doing the respectful thing for Chadwick by not recasting. I don't ascribe anything nefarious to it just that they, and the cast made the wrong decision given the importance of the character. They can still recast with the addition of the multiverse and I hope they come to that conclusion - though I'm not holding my breath.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Believe me I'm as disappointed as anyone else, but I think that Marvel didn't know quite what to do with such an unexpected situation, and felt they were doing the respectful thing for Chadwick by not recasting. I don't ascribe anything nefarious to it just that they, and the cast made the wrong decision given the importance of the character. They can still recast with the addition of the multiverse and I hope they come to that conclusion - though I'm not holding my breath.
Naw....Marvel is gonna shelve BP Tchalla. I wisht hey recast and bring in a comic book accurate Tchalla. And retcon Shuri's intelligence. I want my Tchalla that plans ahead and is capable and can we get more religion if Wakanda in the future films geesh? Plus his tech. I get it Stark isthe Goku of the MCU...but come on man...they made Wakandan tech play second fiddle.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw This movie and mess is on Y'ALL.

Y'all propped up that trash first movie.

Y'ALL were happy with first movie being about black girl magic instead of it being about a black man who is intellectually, physically and economically the most dominant man in the WORLD.

It should have been Blade on steroids in terms of depiction of a powerful black male lead.

Y'ALL DIDN'T WANT THAT.

It was about that, except that man was called Killmonger, not T'Challa.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw....Marvel is gonna shelve BP Tchalla. I wisht hey recast and bring in a comic book accurate Tchalla. And retcon Shuri's intelligence. I want my Tchalla that plans ahead and is capable and can we get more religion if Wakanda in the future films geesh? Plus his tech. I get it Stark isthe Goku of the MCU...but come on man...they made Wakandan tech play second fiddle.
Shuri would serve no purpose if you take away her intelligence. Turning Shuri into a "Q" type character was one change that I thought was a positive. The issue is that they are trying to make her also warrior and ruler now which is just silly.

and to be honest, T'Challa could still be depicted as cunning, highly intelligent and ruthless if need be alongside the "smartest woman in the world " Shuri. Reed, Stark, Banner are all smart as fukk and coexist together.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Shuri would serve no purpose if you take away her intelligence. Turning Shuri into a "Q" type character was one change that I thought was a positive. The issue is that they are trying to make her also warrior and ruler now which is just silly.

and to be honest, T'Challa could still be depicted as cunning, highly intelligent and ruthless if need be alongside the "smartest woman in the world " Shuri. Reed, Stark, Banner are all smart as fukk and coexist together.

Naw...thats WHO SHURI IS!!! A WARRIOR QUEEN. This "Q" and genius shyt was for the lil girls to see. But they forgot...Shuri was Queen in the comics. They didnt have to nerf Tchalla. And Bast called her, "the fierciest warrior of them all".