JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand people saying "recast". That would be a very bad move, since Chadwick died only 2 years ago and was a beloved actor. I don't see how they could have pulled that off tbh. They were dealt a very bad hand for this one.....gonna be interesting to see what they do in Black Panther 2.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand people saying "recast". That would be a very bad move, since Chadwick died only 2 years ago and was a beloved actor. I don't see how they could have pulled that off tbh. They were dealt a very bad hand for this one.....gonna be interesting to see what they do in Black Panther 2.
Thing is you didn't have to recast for this film. Just set it during the blip and make a decision at a later date.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
is seeing strong black women who dont need a man to defend the nation they love a problem for you ? :sas1:

black panther 2 , coming soon to a theater near you

I have no problem with strong black female lead characters (I really like Okoye and I strongly believe that Storm should get her own solo movie within the MCU) but it shouldn’t come at the expense of not having any strong Black male lead characters which seems to be the case with this film.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have no problem with strong black female lead characters (I really like Okoye and I strongly believe that Storm should get her own solo movie within the MCU) but it shouldn’t come at the expense of not having any strong Black male lead characters which seems to be the case with this film.
M'Baku catching strays cause niqqaz are in their feelings. :mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Thing is you didn't have to recast for this film. Just set it during the blip and make a decision at a later date.

Chadwick died in 2020. They were going to start shooting in 2021....these movies are planned for years bruh and they tie into the next one and next one. that why i am saying its a huge problem. Kevin Feige just announced that the marvel creative team is going on a retreat to plan out the next 10 years.

They might need to do some multi-verse magic for BP3. Even in this thread people disagree about what should happen for BP2, so there is not one solution.

Daps
Chadwick died in 2020. They were going to start shooting in 2021....these movies are planned for years bruh and they tie into the next one and next one. that why i am saying its a huge problem. Kevin Feige just announced that the marvel creative team is going on a retreat to plan out the next 10 years.

They might need to do some multi-verse magic for BP3. Even in this thread people disagree about what should happen for BP2, so there is not one solution.

Where did you see this?

Is this why @Bryan Danielson isn't replying to me today, cause he's busy packing? :ohhh: