Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Y'all supported a black panther movie (in fairness it was a Disney okie-doke) where the lead character was intentionally not made the star of the movie.

That just made it easier for them to pull a BLM shea butter finesse in this movie.

Stupid post. The man died and they made a decision. It is what it is.

"Intentionally not made the star" is tin foil hat foolishness. He was featured plenty enough, and one of the reason why BP is one of their best films is because they actually have developed, memorable side characters and a great villain.

Miserable.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The main theme/tagline of Black Panther was “wakanda forever”

The name of the sequel is called Wakanda Forever.

Obviously the black Panther mantle and throne to Wakanda isn’t static. T’Challa was a piece of a bigger puzzle.

As long as they can tell a good story, I don’t see what the problem is. This need to recast has taken on a life of its own. I think all of this will blow over once the first trailer drops. It’s been 4 years since Black Panther dropped and there is literally nothing else for people to talk about. There haven’t been that many leaks coming out of this movie even though the production is pretty much done.

I say settle down, and prepare for an epic emotionally driven sequel.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Maybe they even injected Chad with cancer to? lol
Stupid post. The man died and they made a decision. It is what it is.

"Intentionally not made the star" is tin foil hat foolishness. He was featured plenty enough, and one of the reason why BP is one of their best films is because they actually have developed, memorable side characters and a great villain.

Miserable.

How is it tin foil foolishness? If they made T'Challa the star of the first movie they would have been forced to either recast of reboot goofy :mjlol:

That is the basis of ANY action franchise you goofies :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
you’re only saying that because you have nothing else to consume. No trailers. No spoilers. No official posters or covers. Nothing.
what?:russ:
every month 5 pages are added to this thread fighting about recasting the dude
I still believe they should've recast but I'm talking to a wall. it's just a continuous fight until the movie comes out

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what?:russ:
every month 5 pages are added to this thread fighting about recasting the dude
I still believe they should've recast but I'm talking to a wall. it's just a continuous fight until the movie comes out

All of the fighting and speculation is just people starving for content.. You're starving breh.

Once the trailer drops you all will be back to :krs: and :noah: all over again.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How is it tin foil foolishness? If they made T'Challa the star of the first movie they would have been forced to either recast of reboot goofy :mjlol:

That is the basis of ANY action franchise you goofies :mjlol:
He was the star of the first movie tho. That's why what you are saying doesn't make sense.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He was the star of the first movie tho. That's why what you are saying doesn't make sense.

He was not the star of the first movie. If he was as you say then Marvel would have recasted or rebooted as it would mean the franchise = the character.

If Robert Pattingson can't play Bruce Wayne/Batman anymore, they would recast or reboot, they would not make a follow up movie call it Batman 2 and base it around supporting characters from the previous entry :dead:.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was not the star of the first movie. If he was as you say then Marvel would have recasted or rebooted as it would mean the franchise = the character.

If Robert Pattingson can't play Bruce Wayne/Batman anymore, they would recast or reboot, they would not make a follow up movie call it Batman 2 and base it around supporting characters from the previous entry :dead:.
You are just making shyt up my guy. The logic that if he was the star of the movie then they DEFINITELY would have recasted or rebooted is FALSE. You have no proof this is the case. You tried to use a hypothetical but that's all it is hypothetical.
While there is precedent for the star of a franchise leaving the franchise and it continuing without them.
Keanu Reeves' did not return for Speed 2 when he was the lead of Speed and they cast Jason Patric as a different character for the sequel.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You are just making shyt up my guy. The logic that if he was the star of the movie then they DEFINITELY would have recasted or rebooted is FALSE. You have no proof this is the case. You tried to use a hypothetical but that's all it is hypothetical.
While there is precedent for the star of a franchise leaving the franchise and it continuing without them.
Keanu Reeves' did not return for Speed 2 when he was the lead of Speed and they cast Jason Patric as a different character for the sequel.

Ben Affleck couldn't commit to playing Batman was recast and then rebooted with Robert Pattison and they do it in every James Bond movie where they switch actors goofy :mjlol:

Tobey Maguire almost couldn't come back for Spiderman 2 and they (sony) had Jake Gyllenhall on the phone on standby to replace him.

Speed was never initially envisioned to be a franchise in the first place :mjlol: these comic movies are from conception that is the difference.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ben Affleck couldn't commit to playing Batman was recast and then rebooted with Robert Pattison and they do it in every James Bond movie where they switch actors goofy :mjlol:

Tobey Maguire almost couldn't come back for Spiderman 2 and they (sony) had Jake Gyllenhall on the phone on standby to replace him.

Speed was never initially envisioned to be a franchise in the first place :mjlol: these comic movies are from conception that is the difference.

Ben Affleck is going to be in the Flash movie later this year, so is Michael Keaton both as Batman and they had a non-descript guy stand in for Batman for the Peacemaker TV Show so no Batman has't been recast they just got multiple versions running around. Nice try tho. lol
Oh your facts about Starring roles and sequels only applies to franchises and comic book movies now?! That's convenient. Way to move the goal posts my guy. :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
All of the fighting and speculation is just people starving for content.. You're starving breh.

Once the trailer drops you all will be back to :krs: and :noah: all over again.
I’m saying I’m not fighting about recasting tchalla I’m done fighting about that
Who cares if I watch a trailer:russ: