Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's not what the person I am replying to said that's what you are saying and obviously Marvel/Disney doesn't care what you think is stupid. lol
You didn't reply to him about his own comment. You replied asking why "people" didn't understand something. Hi, Im "People" and I responded to your ridiculous question.

And no they don't care but what does that change? Plenty of stupid decisions are made without a care in the world. Hence why they are stupid decisions, because they lack care.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Current state of this thread and movie

noahtroll_medium.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why call it Black Panther if Black Panther isn't in it?:dahell:

My bar for this film is extremely low. Might as well release this straight to Disney+

In all fairness, the last 2 movies of the Nolan Batman movies was called The Dark Knight and yet there was no “Knights” in those movies

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

giphy.gif

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This movie gonna be polarizing as hell:russ:

And depending on how negative one side is

I’m calling it now….. I can see Coogler being like “fukk y’all….. it always be your own people” type shyt and just stop making BP/Marvel movies and move back to doing smaller independent shyt.

Then the next BP be done by a white man and this will ABSOLUTELY be the coli’s fault :russ::umad:

The color purple is a classic.....who directed it?

Coogler is not ready for big budget action ensemble movies

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You didn't reply to him about his own comment. You replied asking why "people" didn't understand something. Hi, Im "People" and I responded to your ridiculous question.

And no they don't care but what does that change? Plenty of stupid decisions are made without a care in the world. Hence why they are stupid decisions, because they lack care.
I think care for the current creatives and Chadwick's legacy is at the forefront of the decision. I don't think that is stupid.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
A male is going to inherit the mantle. Relax everyone.
A female black panther is not the issue for me and many T'Challa fans. I don't want anyone else being Black Panther untill T'Challa gets his story told. Meaning a full trilogy like every other main character at the very least and cameos, team ups too.