AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you dont even believe that.

BP was mid as hell and the CGI was bad. Outside of some Killmonger one liners and the emotional strings folks felt because of the black cast, this movie was not great. We'll never have a honest convo on it because of the racially element.
Yeah I said it cause I don't believe it. :mjlol:
Get a grip B, no one has to agree with you.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
they'd be better off fast tracking the Wakanda tv show to show the death of T'Challa/explain why he is different, end it with Namor attacking, then let the movie be the output of those events.

To be honest though, I dont even think they need to explain a recast, we are damn adults and know the man passed away.
They not recasting tho. :umad:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I misspoke. I meant why isn't T'Challa in it. The only BP MCU fans acknowledge and overwhelmingly want is T'Challa
The guy playing him died tragically and the other creatives involved weren't ready to work with someone else. Why are people acting like they don't understand this? :snoop:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The guy playing him died tragically and the other creatives involved weren't ready to work with someone else. Why are people acting like they don't understand this? :snoop:
Everyone understands it nikka. Its just that everyone thinks its fukking stupid. Why do YOU not understand THAT?:gucci:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
you dont even believe that.

BP was mid as hell and the CGI was bad. Outside of some Killmonger one liners and the emotional strings folks felt because of the black cast, this movie was not great. We'll never have a honest convo on it because of the racially element.

He prolly does believe it....hell he prolly thinks Tyler Perry movies are Oscar bait

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This movie gonna be polarizing as hell:russ:

And depending on how negative one side is

I’m calling it now….. I can see Coogler being like “fukk y’all….. it always be your own people” type shyt and just stop making BP/Marvel movies and move back to doing smaller independent shyt.

Then the next BP be done by a white man and this will ABSOLUTELY be the coli’s fault :russ::umad: