THR just debunked this

Heat Vision
georgia-coaches-react-to-auburn-hail-mary.gif

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
According to this Twitter page M’Baku will take the mantle at the end of Black Panther 2 which is stupid because he doesn’t even worship Bast and he always been at odds with Wakanda’s traditions.

It seems like they were going to go the whole Shuri becomes the new Black Panther route until Letitia started to become too problematic. At this point I’m not even excited about this franchise anymore. They’re literally doing anything except what’s truly best for the film and even Marvel which is RECASTING T’CHALLA!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
According to this Twitter page M’Baku will take the mantle at the end of Black Panther 2 which is stupid because he doesn’t even worship Bast and he always been at odds with Wakanda’s traditions.

It seems like they were going to go the whole Shuri becomes the new Black Panther route until Letitia started to become too problematic. At this point I’m not even excited about this franchise anymore. They’re literally doing anything except what’s truly best for the film and even Marvel which is RECASTING T’CHALLA!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
no one is making that burly man black panther
T'Challa from a multiverse or T'Challa's son from the future or bust

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Definitely would fit the narrative if T'Challa is gone, I think somebody said in here it could be some type of redemption story for his character with Wakanda to trust him again.
He's the only leading male on the cast. Wat has Winston Duke done besides US ?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Marvel is not going to recast T'Challa. The casual moviegoing audience is too emotionally attached to the fact that T'Challa/Black Panther = Chadwick Boseman.

I do think that they should recast Shuri though. Letitia Wright brings too much drama.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Marvel is not going to recast T'Challa. The casual moviegoing audience is too emotionally attached to the fact that T'Challa/Black Panther = Chadwick Boseman.

I do think that they should recast Shuri though. Letitia Wright brings too much drama.

I think a lot of casual moviegoers will be ok with a recast since enough time has passed since Chadwicks death. I don’t think this movie will even do that well without T’Challa in it.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I think a lot of casual moviegoers will be ok with a recast since enough time has passed since Chadwicks death. I don’t think this movie will even do that well without T’Challa in it.
Nah, it's only been a year and half since Chadwick's death. Also, based on what I see online, most people are NOT OK with a recast of T'Challa.