CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They in a weird spot. The only reason she's even a big deal in this movie is because they don't wanna recast T'challa, but you're being forced to recast her anyway. Plus it's too late to recast Shuri into a more comic book accurate version because the first movie already came out, and the comics have already changed the character to be more like the movie version. Now you gotta try to recreate the humor and charm of Letitia while also maintaining her as a character that is NOT physical or athletic. It's too much.

I think this is going to be cancelled or delayed. If it does proceed after all this, it's just going to flop.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They in a weird spot. The only reason she's even a big deal in this movie is because they don't wanna recast T'challa, but you're being forced to recast her anyway. Plus it's too late to recast Shuri into a more comic book accurate version because the first movie already came out, and the comics have already changed the character to be more like the movie version. Now you gotta try to recreate the humor and charm of Letitia while also maintaining her as a character that is NOT physical or athletic. It's too much.

I think this is going to be cancelled or delayed. If it does proceed after all this, it's just going to flop.
they better off scrapping this, take the L, and reboot with a Recasted T'Challa and chalk it up to Multiverse of Madness outcomes. Literally film a Post Credit Scene stick it to MoM with the new t'challa being shown.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I hope for her sake that it's just a rumor

If not....oh boy :wow:
Would Marvel just move the production to London to film the rest of it :patrice:

And even if she planned on not getting the shot (its her choice). Wouldnt her manager or agent just have her travel back to get therapy till she got better before the restriction was put in place :gucci:

Something not adding up. Time for Feige to just release a statement saying she's already here or something.

Edit: I guess she could technically travel by boat right? Cause I see the restriction is just for planes right :patrice:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Edit: I guess she could technically travel by boat right? Cause I see the restriction is just for planes right :patrice:

:mjlol:

All jokes aside, I believe you go through customs even if you arrive via boat and I think your vaccination status still is a factor there in whether or not you can come in. I think.

Daps
I'm lost on this whole thing, I don't get why they can't just fly her out to Atlanta and quarantine her for two weeks?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Would Marvel just move the production to London to film the rest of it :patrice:

And even if she planned on not getting the shot (its her choice). Wouldnt her manager or agent just have her travel back to get therapy till she got better before the restriction was put in place :gucci:

Something not adding up. Time for Feige to just release a statement saying she's already here or something.

filming in London would put it waaaaaay over budget because its being filmed in Atlanta (which is done of cost savings).

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

This movie will never flop box office wise but it can do significant damage to the core MCU base if it is terrible. I trust in Coogler, and b/c it will inevitably be a box office success Disney won’t cancel it.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THR just debunked this

Heat Vision

And while we're here ... Letitia Wright and Black Panther 2 started trending Thursday with some rumors coming in from the lowlands.

We did some digging and sources close to the production say Panther 2 is indeed on track to resume production in late January in Atlanta. With Wright.