Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Thats interesting. What if they name him T'Challa :lupe:
:myman:
All would be forgiven.

There's some wiggle room here because you can conceivably say Nakia got pregnant nearly 20 years before Infinity War but never told T'Challa, since he was 41 and no one would bat an eye about her being the same age. She raised the kid on the run while she was on her freedom fighter shyt. The "kid" returns to Wakanda in 2018 as a young adult and is taken in by the remnants of the royal family for 5 years til 2023 when Endgame happens. Then you add another 3-5 years with the events of BP2 and the Wakanda series and when BP3 rolls around, T'Challa's son could reasonably be in his mid to late 20s and settled into the role as king, picking up right where Chad left off.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So without T’challa who are the major OG players? Since Cap and iron man is gone.
  • Spider-Man
  • Captain Marvel
  • Strange
  • Thor
  • Ant man
Who is missing?

Shang Chi and Bruce/Hulk also War Machine.

That's what people who are ok with throwing away T'Challa don't understand, he was set up to take that next step as leader of this next Avengers team. They aren't going to give that role to M'Baku.

So now we miss out on seeing a bruh lead the most powerful team/franchise going. :stopitslime:

Captain Marvel save us:sadcam:

:mjpls:SO THE BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
DOESNT EXIST HUH?

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To be real…I’m happy that Sam is a major player now, and not a sidekick. But he should have taken the serum. That nikka got his ass kicked throughout FATWS. But to but fair they depowered Bucky too.

:mjpls:YOU KNOW THEYRE
GONNA END UP MAKING HIM
TAKE IT EVENTUALLY
ON SOME BIDEN shyt.

:devil:
:evil:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
If that's true they GOTTA recast T'Challa. If so, Letitia is my favorite anti-vaxxer. One day Imma lie and tell my grandkids she did it for the culture.
:wow:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If true, she's an absolute dumbass of the highest order. She totally nuked her entire career and will be blacklisted into oblivion by halting up a multi-million dollar production, and wasting money and time. Disney, or any other major studio is not going to work with her again going forward because she's now will be seen a potential risk and hazard. Seriously, HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?!

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If that's true they GOTTA recast T'Challa. If so, Letitia is my favorite anti-vaxxer. One day Imma lie and tell my grandkids she did it for the culture.
:wow:
I don’t think I wanna see a sequel to this anymore. Now it’s just gonna feel like a different movie that happens to take place in Wakanda.

As for Letitia, I don’t think they killed her off in Top Boy. She could always go back to working for Dushane :yeshrug: