Official Mass Effect Discussion Thread - Um...happy N7 Day

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
The pack that includes all the games has no DLC

:snoop:

Mass-Effect-trilogy_vignette-p.jpg

EA slick

I'm playin' 3, right now on X1 (360 version of course)

I was this close to coppin' Omega and Citadel til I realized $30 could go towards a game

I already have a bunch of DLC for the PC version

I bought the same version. I was pissed off to find out it didn't include any good dlc. Bit the bullet a few weeks ago and got the majority of the DLC. Think I paid like 40-50 total or something like that.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I watched most of this and if they were going to make a movie about a character other than Shepard, I would have preferred it to be about Ashley. I don't really care about Vega to watch a full film about him. To make things worse, they had the audacity to compare the foolishness Vega going through to the suicide mission of ME 2. I couldn't watch the whole thing. I instead watched the Best Parts of Paragon Lost video below. I suggest you do the same.

I don't have an issue with Ashley but she's a very divisive character amongst ME fans because a lot of gamers in general are atheist and a lot of them hated Ashley off rip cuz of that. I feel her redesign in ME3 was with the purpose of shedding some of that negativity, but even with that being said I doubt they'll have too many stories revolving around her.

Without a game continuing the trilogy there's not many stories to tell about the squadmates that were in ME1-3 because ME3 was very thorough in leaving all questions answered. This is why I was perfectly fine with them telling an entirely different story with Andromeda, it's a shame people trashed it the way they did because I enjoyed it.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Mass Effect Remasters Are Now a Possibility Following Burnout Paradise
PAUL TAMBURROWednesday, February 21 2018
MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA
Burnout Paradise Remastered, walking back on its claim that it wasn't looking to make "easy money" with remasters and remakes. This is good news for Mass Effect fans, as it potentially opens the door to the long-awaited Mass Effect remaster trilogy.

Back in 2016, EA Chief Competition Officer Peter Moore told IGN that the company was looking to create original games rather than focus on remasters.

image: http://cdn2-www.gamerevolution.com/assets/uploads/2013/10/file_74450_mass-effect-3_002-640x340.jpg

$

"We're a company that is focused on delivering for the future," he said. "I was asked a question once [about remasters and I said] it's just not what we do. We've got incredibly talented dev studios around the world who are focused on delivering new IP, new experiences, [and] more and more live services."

"Can we make an easy buck on remastering Mass Effect? Yes. Have a thousand people asked me that? Yes, they have," he added. "We just feel like we want to go forward."

However, with EA now wheeling out Burnout Paradise Remastered, it seems that its stance has now changed, and that the company is now looking to remasters as a viable area for additional revenue.

While this is in no way confirmation that Mass Effect remasters are on their way, with Mass Effect Andromeda not exactly being well-received, it seems unlikely that we'll receive a Mass Effect Andromeda 2 anytime soon. This puts the Mass Effect IP in an unfortunate position and heightens the probability of remastered versions of the original trilogy.

Read more at Mass Effect Remasters Are Now a Possibility Following Burnout Paradise - GameRevolution

It's happening brehs....any day now they will make the announcement. Any day now...it's right around the corner....

ND7Ax.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don't have an issue with Ashley but she's a very divisive character amongst ME fans because a lot of gamers in general are atheist and a lot of them hated Ashley off rip cuz of that. I feel her redesign in ME3 was with the purpose of shedding some of that negativity, but even with that being said I doubt they'll have too many stories revolving around her.

Without a game continuing the trilogy there's not many stories to tell about the squadmates that were in ME1-3 because ME3 was very thorough in leaving all questions answered. This is why I was perfectly fine with them telling an entirely different story with Andromeda, it's a shame people trashed it the way they did because I enjoyed it.
Yea I’m enjoying andromeda right now

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Man, this gave me chills. Such a beautiful voice. This takes me back to all the memorable moments I had playing Mass Effect :to:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
New 2K/4K texture packs for Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3, featuring more than 300 new textures in total
AUGUST 4, 2018 JOHN PAPADOPOULOS 10 COMMENTS

CreeperLava has released new versions of the ALOT (A Lot of Textures) 2K/4K texture packs for Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3. These texture packs are a must-have for everyone wishing to replay these classic third-person games, so we strongly suggest downloading their latest versions.

The ALOT texture packs feature new high quality 2K/4K textures and their ultimate goal is to achieve the best look possible, while remaining very close to the vanilla (unmodded) style. These packs were created by numerous creators such as AlvaroMe, commositore, cristi1990an, DeadMeat, ELE08, Ellise, JeanLuc761, JimbobJeffers, MaryseDynasty, Mgamerz, mylastsong18, smarteck, sulezraz, Tarshana and ThinkBlueN7.

Going into more details, the new ALOT version for the first Mass Effect game adds jaws52590’s superb textures for the Explorer armour, adds shifty cow textures by CreeperLava and adds medic outfit texture. On the other hand, the ALOT version for Mass Effect 2 updates DeadMeat’s textures with his newly improved reuploads on Nexus, readds some mistakenly removed textures by JeanLuc761, adds many textures by Mellin (ported from ME3), adds shifty cow textures by CreeperLava, adds medic outfit texture and adds or modifies around 100 textures.

Last but not least, the ALOT version for Mass Effect 3 updates DeadMeat’s textures with his newly improved reuploads on Nexus, replaces JeanLuc761’s texture of Miranda with JimbobJeffers’ version, adds a dozen new 4K textures by CreeperLava for the Holograms in the Omega DLC and elsewhere, improved the texture of Aria’s outfit, adds 65 new textures by Mellin (these textures were made exclusively for the upcoming Priority Earth Overhaul Mod (PEOM), and were generously shared with ALOT) and adds or modifies around 200 textures.

Those interested can download the latest version of ALOT (which supports all three games) from here.

Have fun!

-------------------

I might have to start a replay of the trilogy soon. Who needs Bioware when we have these brehs :blessed:

A Lot Of Textures (ALOT) for ME1

83-1529709409-1772065568.jpeg

83-1-1506409240.png

ME1 looks clean AF:whoo: