Official March Madness 2024 Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Basically. The only similiarities with NCAA and NBA are they both use a basketball. Vastly different games
I'm not even one of those that feels it has to be a less talented version of the NBA. I like some of the differences in college ball, like teams actually having brands of basketball with their own play styles. But why tf do they still do dumb shyt like the possession arrow? These refs making 6 figures, they can throw a damn jump ball. Fouls are also terrible in college. Game swings so easily off of 2 fouls, and these refs are worse than NBA refs on the making proper calls. The game feels like it's stuck in the 90's but with worse players now because of pressure of talented players to jump to the league or be analyzed for warts in their game.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
People hating on Edey just don't like college basketball, which is fine because I don't either.
Only rooting for my school. , we had to suffer decades of choking to get here.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not even one of those that feels it has to be a less talented version of the NBA. I like some of the differences in college ball, like teams actually having brands of basketball with their own play styles. But why tf do they still do dumb shyt like the possession arrow? These refs making 6 figures, they can throw a damn jump ball. Fouls are also terrible in college. Game swings so easily off of 2 fouls, and these refs are worse than NBA refs on the making proper calls. The game feels like it's stuck in the 90's but with worse players now because of pressure of talented players to jump to the league or be analyzed for warts in their game.
I hate the one and one rule. It’s punitive cause these guys all suck at shooting free throws, half the time it’s like a turnover.

But yeah, possession arrow, technical fouls… even having two halves. Why not go like the women and play 4 quarters at 10 mins?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Proud of my Raleigh boys. Great run. Glad to have experienced it