Official March Madness 2023 thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if them SC guards coming back next year. they gotta treat next year like how Magic did when he was getting called Tragic Johnson

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Was she pulling up from Curry range and dropping 30 pt games like it was nothing? I’m being serious cuz I don’t follow women hoops like that.

I saw the highlights from Clark throughout the season and said “I need to watch this chick play. :ehh:”. I’m sure others did the same
Paige was far more skilled as a freshman but Paige game is like Iverson with range. Where she's using handles, quickness, and speed but them injuries got her ass bad. Caitlin just kept developing. She was always a shooter with insane range but she developed the handles, agility, strength, and more confidence. Van Lith and Paige was ahead of Clark as freshman.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Paige was far more skilled as a freshman but Paige game is like Iverson with range. Where she's using handles, quickness, and speed but them injuries got her ass bad. Caitlin just kept developing. She was always a shooter with insane range but she developed the handles, agility, strength, and more confidence. Van Lith and Paige was ahead of Clark as freshman.

Bueckers is going to be coming back off an ACL injury; she might not be the same player she once was. Hard to say.